I'm Not Dead...Just Yet. No Reason To Celebrate...Just Yet.

Started by Dracoslythe, February 03, 2010, 10:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

But that could change sooner or later.
Yep.
I've been partially grounded.
Why?
I have no reason.
Ask my mom, who's had a stick up her ass the past week.

Anyway, I've also been kinda busy.
This semester is WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK.
Think about it.
English 2, Spanish 1, Algebra 2, and Culinary Arts/Nutrition.  Yeah.  I have an assload of work that I'm having to take care of, giving me less bullshit time.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish a Spanish weather forecast project that I just started that's due tomorrow morning.
AND cheat on it by using Google translate, although it was STRICTLY stated in the directions that a translator was not to be used.  Oh well.  :3
So far I have;
"Hola!  Buenos diaz, me llamo Katie."
Only with the correct weird upside down punctuation and accent marks placed where they're supposed to go.
But I came up with it all by myself, without using a translator!  Yay me!
...Yeah.
I'm failing this project.  Definitely.

Sonic360

don't be to hard on urself draco...not yet lol.  Well anyway I got my progress report today and I got all A's once again lol. I have a strict grading scale 100-95=A, 94-85=B, 84=75=C, 74=70=D, 69-below=F, well thats what I get for living in Clinton,MS lol

Super Sonic Boom

Ah, Spanish...Soy en espanol 3! (screw the N-yay mark over the n)

No problem, my 10th grade clases are really difficult right now too, but I still find alota time to goof off-procrastinate-and do other things. lol

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 03, 2010, 10:07:21 AM
But that could change sooner or later.
Yep.
I've been partially grounded.
Why?
I have no reason.
Ask my mom, who's had a stick up her ass the past week.

Anyway, I've also been kinda busy.
This semester is WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK.
Think about it.
English 2, Spanish 1, Algebra 2, and Culinary Arts/Nutrition.  Yeah.  I have an assload of work that I'm having to take care of, giving me less bullshit time.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish a Spanish weather forecast project that I just started that's due tomorrow morning.
AND cheat on it by using Google translate, although it was STRICTLY stated in the directions that a translator was not to be used.  Oh well.  :3
So far I have;
"Hola!  Buenos diaz, me llamo Katie."
Only with the correct weird upside down punctuation and accent marks placed where they're supposed to go.
But I came up with it all by myself, without using a translator!  Yay me!
...Yeah.
I'm failing this project.  Definitely.
I've been grounded for no reason before..and never knew..several times..and My teachers don't give me HW so..yeah..yay me..and i think it's cause they realise..no ones gonna do it anyway..lol...also my school called me "WHITE"..I am very offended..im MEXICAN.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

JetTheHawk

Hi Draco lols
Haha ur ganna fail the assignment :P
Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 03, 2010, 12:07:23 PM
I've been grounded for no reason before..and never knew..several times..and My teachers don't give me HW so..yeah..yay me..and i think it's cause they realise..no ones gonna do it anyway..lol...also my school called me "WHITE"..I am very offended..im MEXICAN.
Im white
NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

Well I hope you can come back soon. I was wondering where you went. ;D
Now if you'll excuse me...*cries in the emo corner*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Nah, I didn't fail.
I just murdered the language of Espanol.
xD

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Shadow26

Welcome back Draco :3 Google translator is your friend..............sometimes :D