SonicROMsZONE.COM - Version 11 BETA

Started by Gilly, February 05, 2010, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think so far?

It's good, but I preferred version 10 to this.
13 (65%)
It's good, but I preferred version 10 to this.
3 (15%)
Dislike it. Go back to Version 10!
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Gilly

Hey guys, just wanted your opinion on SonicROMsZONE.COM Version 11 BETA!!!
I worked ALL DAY on this new layout, so I really hope the feedback is positive :)

Elija2

It looks great. It's easy to navigate and find what you need. It's very polished and you can tell a lot of effort has been put into it. Another great job.

Super Sonic Boom

Awesome all the way around, cannot wait until the whole site switches over to v.11!

seandkiller

when I saw this I was like "is this the right site?"lol anyway i like the theater type thing for the vid. :D

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Gilly

Dracoslythe

I like it!
The color scheme looks great!  It's very crisp and easy to navigate, not to mention pleasing to the eye.  :]

Gilly

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 05, 2010, 05:37:58 PM
I like it!
The color scheme looks great!  It's very crisp and easy to navigate, not to mention pleasing to the eye.  :]

Thank you, Miss Draco <3

Sonic360

Quote from: John Gillis on February 05, 2010, 06:03:06 PM
Thank you, Miss Draco <3
Yeah I like it too not only because this is about the 6th beta change that I have witnessed to the site, but also because this also marks a Fresh 2010 start up- btw The new layout is much better organized than ver. 10 and the color is very vibrant and lively to the eye.

Gilly

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 05, 2010, 06:10:16 PM
Yeah I like it too not only because this is about the 6th beta change that I have witnessed to the site, but also because this also marks a Fresh 2010 start up- btw The new layout is much better organized than ver. 10 and the color is very vibrant and lively to the eye.

Well, sir, I greatly appreciate that well-thought out, heart-felt, intelligent responce. I am very pleased to know that you enjoy the facilities of Sonic ROMs ZONE and Sonic ZONE Forum

Joseppi

I already told you over MSN, but I think it's worth it to say, I love it too. It just screams SONIC! With Sonic (hopefully) making a huge comeback, the new layout fits rather nicely.

Shadow26

Awesome John!I like it how th sit is more tidy now ;D
But the most important thing..........Wow!Thats a low price! :D

Gilly

Jordan teh Echidna

I think it's very easy to navigate, and i like the theatre curtains around the video xD i also like the bigger chat, the title and picture that make it REALLY Sonic-like, and finally, the 3D looking version of the forum's old blue and black squared background behind it all.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

maksim123456

Really easy to navigate.
Has a unique style.
Just awesome!

Fiamonder

I was the first one who saw it, muhahahaha >:C no really its great.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.