Main Menu

Moving house soon

Started by sonicmaddave, February 09, 2010, 03:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Well some of you may know that we might get a new house. Well we got it. It's much larger than what I am in, it's got a swimming pool, it's right beside a beach and on a dead end street. I am not sure when we are moving into it yet, but when we do, I won't be online for a while until the internet and stuff gets reconnected there. I'll keep you guys posted about it.  ;)

Fiamonder

I hope you'll be back before 2 months has passed. Its going to get pretty boring.. ._.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 09, 2010, 03:18:18 AM
I hope you'll be back before 2 months has passed. Its going to get pretty boring.. ._.
I know. ._. But I did check on the website of my internet provider, and it looks like they can reconnect with 10 days if there is an existing telephone line, which there is at the new house. XD

EchidnaPower

Alright then Dave, have fun in your new fancy home. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 09, 2010, 03:26:28 AM
Alright then Dave, have fun in your new fancy home. xD
Thanks EP I'll post here when we are about to move, and I expect to be offline for about 2 weeks. I am just so excited to move into a house with a pool, and a beach just beside it. ;D

Sonic Jackson

I'm also gonna moving house soon, but it would be an appartment for me for 2 reasons of my mum :
 -she has enough of my stepfather and will divorce of him because he has a new girlfriend
 -she has also enough to do the hardest houseworks in my house

Shadow26

Hey SMD.I hope your house is gonna be awesome with that swimming pool at 40C  ;D

Super Sonic Boom

Hehehe, sounds fun!
How you get back online soon, we'll be waiting for you. ;)

Sonic Jackson

We hope everyone that you'll be happy to your new home maddave ;)

Fiamonder

Lol, if only I was Dave's bro, it would be epic >:D

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Some news - we get the keys to this new house on Friday, and the electricity will be put on the very same day. I think the internet will be up a few days, on Monday or Tuesday, so I will probably be offline from this Thursday until Tuesday at the latest, should there be no problems. If I run into issues, I will use a local internet cafe to keep you guys posted. ;)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 13, 2010, 06:20:10 PM
Some news - we get the keys to this new house on Friday, and the electricity will be put on the very same day. I think the internet will be up a few days, on Monday or Tuesday, so I will probably be offline from this Thursday until Tuesday at the latest, should there be no problems. If I run into issues, I will use a local internet cafe to keep you guys posted. ;)

*2 days later*

<.<
>.>

Anyone seen Dave? xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 16, 2010, 09:23:21 AM
*2 days later*

<.<
>.>

Anyone seen Dave? xD
xD well this is my final night of being online, so after I log out tonight I will be away for a few days at least. I'll keep you lot posted and I can try and use the site from my mobile again, but I can only make short posts from it. :P

jkid101094

See ya when you get back dude! ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicmaddave