Main Menu

hold me :'C

Started by darknight, February 12, 2010, 03:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on February 15, 2010, 02:39:44 AM
Personally I think he wouldnt call you stupid as much if you all wouldnt constantly slag him off for his spelling and grammar. To be honest theres no need for it, if you cant understand what hes saying ask nicely there's no need for all the "i cant read what your saying so im gonna minus your karma go and get a dictionary" and all that crap. When you become an english teacher then you can nag away, or when you become absolutely perfect at spelling and grammar with no flaws whatsoever, then you can say something. Oh, and dont respond that you are perfect at it because well I havn't seen anyone on the forum who is~
I am.

jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk
jk

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 15, 2010, 02:41:40 AM
Thats because pobody is nerfect.  ;)

you mean pobody is Derpect
Pesterchum = sirJayden

sonicmaddave

EchidnaPower

Ben if you wanted to get back on the chatbox, try asking. Instead of saying you got abused, which you didn't. I don't think Sonicrulez10 should be arrested(which should be the penalty for Child Abuse)because he banned you from the chatbox.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on February 15, 2010, 02:39:44 AM
Personally I think he wouldnt call you stupid as much if you all wouldnt constantly slag him off for his spelling and grammar. To be honest theres no need for it, if you cant understand what hes saying ask nicely there's no need for all the "i cant read what your saying so im gonna minus your karma go and get a dictionary" and all that crap. When you become an english teacher then you can nag away, or when you become absolutely perfect at spelling and grammar with no flaws whatsoever, then you can say something. Oh, and dont respond that you are perfect at it because well I havn't seen anyone on the forum who is~
Nuuuuuuuuu iz perfucT!!!!!! (jk)
Weeeeeeell, i don't even get the point of this topic.
I don't really think Ben has even been child abused and his just referring to what SonicRulez10 did to him and his mom just somehow got up onto the first post by climing and running trough 100 stages and eating mushrooms, waitwut was i talking about again?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 14, 2010, 04:26:37 PM
Dude Ben, calm down. You want to get banned? Nao I know why your mom abuses you.
LOL

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 14, 2010, 07:08:56 AM
psichoteraphy can help you
DOUBLE LOL

+1 to both of you
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on February 14, 2010, 05:19:13 AM
-distant scream-

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM AUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH

Kyo gone wild!!! Lol
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: JetTheHawk on February 15, 2010, 04:41:07 AM
LOL
DOUBLE LOL

+1 to both of you

This from the man who said to stop hating on Ben?

I love Jesus! Do you?