Someone is hacking Jet and I wanna know who

Started by Sonic360, February 17, 2010, 11:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Someone is hacking my friend Jet, and someone changed his password and put something offensive to some people in his location.  This is the hackers second offense and if you have any leads please let me the mods or Jet know immediately, the only lead I have is a member named Destiny Dragon 09, if you know anything about this member please tell us.  He has deleted his account so there is no information on him at this time.

SONIC360

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 17, 2010, 11:54:20 AM
Someone is hacking my friend Jet, and someone changed his password and put something offensive to some people in his location.  This is the hackers second offense and if you have any leads please let me the mods or Jet know immediately, the only lead I have is a member named Destiny Dragon 09, if you know anything about this member please tell us.  He has deleted his account so there is no information on him at this time.

SONIC360

Somebody's hacking my bff and sig mastah, Jet? Who is it? I wanna f**king know!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonic360

SS12 we don't know exactly who it is but we do have one lead and it is Destiny Dragon 09

supersonic888

SuperSonic23

Quote from: supersonic888 on February 17, 2010, 12:00:32 PM
who hes a green bird

He's a member here who's my friend. AND STOP F**KING SPAMMING!!!

silvershadow20

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 17, 2010, 11:54:20 AM

SONIC360

Man this sounds bad.
I wonder how were going to find out who did this.
One things for sure though... When we do find out *pulls out gun* Boom he's dead.

supersonic888

sorry but if u want to know theres this thing called internet spotting u can spot hakers and virures

SuperSonic23

Jet should have a say in this. After all, he's the one being hacked.

Sonic360

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 17, 2010, 12:32:30 PM
Jet should have a say in this. After all, he's the one being hacked.
Jet told me to make this topic

Super Sonic Boom

I just got on like 10 minutes ago, I am now aware of this situation, and I will be working with staff members to resolve the problem before someone like me is hacked next! D:

supersonic888

thanx seems like any thing i post its spam maybe cauz i got on off the wrong foot

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 17, 2010, 12:39:22 PM
I just got on like 10 minutes ago, I am now aware of this situation, and I will be working with staff members to resolve the problem before someone like me is hacked next! D:

Thanx SSB! The hackers should be stopped!

supersonic888

SuperSonic23