Valintine's day drawing that I did for my boyfriend :)

Started by Mau, February 27, 2010, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mau

This is a drawing of Mau and Specc, my character and my boyfriend's character in a loving pose. I made this for my boyfriend for Valintine's day. (If anyone steals this or takes credit for this, hell will have no fury quite like what I will do to them!) I spent a LOT of time on this. I thought I would post a progression to show the steps I took to create this piece.

I started out with a pencial drawing and scanned it into the computer.

Next I outlined the drawing in photoshop and using a bunch of layers, I colored it.

For the final image, I added shading, a background, words, and used some of photoshop's effects. I'm really proud of this drawing and I know my boyfriend really liked it. ^^

Let me know what you guys think. ^^

jkid101094

I looks really nice. ^.^
I was going to draw something for the forum for V-Day, but my computer conked out. >.<
It wouldn't have been NEARLY as good as this though. +1 for you. ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Xyno76

:oholy crap thats cool! wow, do you draw a lot? cuz i try to and i'm gettin no better at my pics... especially with posing, i can only do running, and standing :/
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on February 27, 2010, 02:42:40 PM
Now that is a nice drawing. :)
Where have you been all day boi!?
I've been waiting for you and Draco since I woke up! :D

Anyway, is anyone going to make a tut on something like this? I would like to learn some new shading techniques. ;D (hint, hint)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mau

Super Sonic Boom

I really like it, I can see the bond between the two and the love in them! :D +2

SuperSonic23

This is so hot! If a hottie gave this to me, I would've lip-locked with her for an hour.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonicispimpyoz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 28, 2010, 12:27:14 PM
This is so hot! If a hottie gave this to me, I would've lip-locked with her for an hour.
^LMAO

Really nice drawing you have a talent for drawing I can see  ;)