Main Menu

Where is Draco?

Started by Sonic360, February 28, 2010, 04:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Hmm I'm being serious when I say "Where is Draco?" hmm shes been gone for 3 days now, and I'm really starting to worry. 

CradledEggle

She has a real life ya'know. I do to..suprisingly..>_>..which is why im starting to lack online time, mostly im on when i leave my comp to go do stuff..
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

CradledEggle

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 28, 2010, 04:15:17 PM
She hasn't been answering her cell phone lately either....and I know she has a life just like the rest of us, with the exception of some people
Maybe she needs to be left alone, I've done that, where i dont come on for a few days, and keep my phone OFF. so i dont get calls, unless there important..but yeah. I'd just wait a few days or weeks. M'kay?  I'm here anyways..and im not as random as i usually am so :P yeah.
------

Elija2

She is stuck in a cataclysmic state due to her being de-admined.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Elija2 on February 28, 2010, 04:35:48 PM
She is stuck in a cataclysmic state due to her being de-admined.
Like when i was De-modded? which in that case, I understand.
------

Sonic360

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on February 28, 2010, 04:45:12 PM
Like when i was De-modded? which in that case, I understand.
I was de-modded but was still active like a few hours after.

CradledEggle

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 28, 2010, 04:48:29 PM
I was de-modded but was still active like a few hours after.
well you we're a mod for a while. I dont know how long i was, but it felt pretty darn short....lolshort.
------

jkid101094

It's only been two days (actually three at the time I posted this. >.<). And I think she got grounded...
We were chatting on MSN late two nights ago and I think she fell asleep at her computer. Then when her parents went to wake her up they read our convo and grounded her. I'm not going into further detail...
God, I miss her... 3:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 28, 2010, 08:46:05 PM
It's only been two days (actually three at the time I posted this. >.<). And I think she got grounded...
We were chatting on MSN late two nights ago and I think she fell asleep at her computer. Then when her parents went to wake her up they read our convo and grounded her. I'm not going into further detail...
God, I miss her... 3:

Ah hah. See why I stress self-control on the internet? Whatever it was must've been pretty bad.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

God, I miss her... 3:
Thx for clearing that up, she's been on my mind for the last 2 days.  Well now I can stop worrying.

CradledEggle

That almost happened to me, i feel asleep at my laptop talking to like, 5 people, and i left the window open, and My dad woke me up, BUT while i was asleep, i must've clicked out of it, so the only thing up on my screen was an empty Paint. xD
------

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 01, 2010, 02:02:04 AM
Thx for clearing that up, she's been on my mind for the last 2 days.  Well now I can stop worrying.
It's only a hunch. She may just have a life outside the internet. xD
I hope she isn't buying the Estelle costume...*hides under a rock*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ChaosDazer

Some people have a real life.
SOME people.....*cries to self*
witty sig caption

NiGHTS

God, I miss her... 3:

pfft yea thats the "official reason"

we all know that she was eaten by a magical flying prok chop from the land of pixies and leprechauns and jkid101094's
but then a pig ate the pork chops wife which angered Mr Spoon, with whom the pork chops wife was cheating on, who in turn murdered Mrs fork for killing their baby spork D:

Then they were all taken back to the madhouse in the sky by the big wee mothership :3

i know this because the talking tin of tuna told me so, it then performed witchcraft and turned into a tuna sandwich :3

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on March 01, 2010, 06:45:21 AM
pfft yea thats the "official reason"

we all know that she was eaten by a magical flying prok chop from the land of pixies and leprechauns and jkid101094's
but then a pig ate the pork chops wife which angered Mr Spoon, with home the pork chops wife was cheating on, who in turn murdered Mrs fork for killing their baby spork D:

Then they were all taken back to the madhouse in the sky by the big wee mothership :3

i know this because the talking tin of tuna told me so, it then performed witchcraft and turned into a tuna sandwich :3

Not THIS story again. xD
You also need to fix some spelling errors. ::)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.