Sonic Zone...THE VIDEO GAME!? Just an idea. :D

Started by jkid101094, March 04, 2010, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Story:

One night a spammer comes on the forum and injects a virus into it (you ever seen those Hacking attempt messages?). This virus infects SZ. It spreads fast, and is so horrible peoples computers explode and stuff (lol?). (Now, in the world I came up with, we go on the forum and our avi's are like actual people, kinda like the navi's from Megaman) It starts infecting computers, and the avis begin turning evil and attacking other avis. And guess who the blame is pinned on? Yours truly, jkid. :(

So GD, Draco, and a few others try to help me clear my name. We find out where the virus comes from and I get infected and turn evil. I then manage to take over SZ and turn it into the jkid empire. You must then defeat me.

You also get to controll our real selfs for a bit. Like the in between chapters in Paper Mario.

Gameplay:
You play as several of our forums members. As the story progresses you obtain more "avitars" which will grant you new abilities. i.e. GD changing from Alex to Sonic, Sonia, and Manic. Draco changing from whatever she'd start off as (too many possibilities. >.<), to Gyrados. Etc..Did I mention this idea would be a side scroller?Not that I plan on making it anytime soon. xD

Meh, just a random idea I spawned up one day during school...so...should this be HC's side game?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

hmmm...a game were i'm a hero...
Sounds good so far. xD

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Elija2

At first I'm a NPC giving you random missions to do so you fall of track. Then near the end there is a major plot twist and you fight me as the final boss.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 04, 2010, 04:05:00 PM
At first I'm a NPC giving you random missions to do so you fall of track. Then near the end there is a major plot twist and you fight me as the final boss.
Sorry, the final boss position is taken. :
But you can be the humorous NPC that is frequently quoted and has his lines turned into meme's. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Can I be a warrior/guardian liek Link with the Master Sword red and a red Hylian Shield and a red tunic and a red sword scabbard? And can I be one of the hero's who try to clear your name?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

I wanna be the kinda annoying sidekick that spews comic relief!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 04, 2010, 04:55:45 PM
Can I be a warrior/guardian liek Link with the Master Sword red and a red Hylian Shield and a red tunic and a red sword scabbard? And can I be one of the hero's who try to clear your name?
Sure. :)

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 04, 2010, 05:03:44 PM
I wanna be the kinda annoying sidekick that spews comic relief!!
There will be lots of comic relief, but sure. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

I can't help but wonder what my role in this would be.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 04, 2010, 05:28:27 PM
I can't help but wonder what my role in this would be.
I never actually thought about your role... :o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 04, 2010, 05:44:54 PM
...Wow...I feel so loved. <_<
Well, I haven't done much planning on anyone but myself, GD, and Draco...sorry. :-\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2010, 05:50:59 PM
Well, I haven't done much planning on anyone but myself, GD, and Draco...sorry. :-\

Just pulling your leg dude. I don't mind.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 04, 2010, 05:51:41 PM
Just pulling your leg dude. I don't mind.
Oh, you had me kinda worried for a sec. :D
But I pretty much only add onto this at school when I'm bored. I have a lot of jokes I could add but the real question is how to set them up.  :)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

o3o

Can i be in it :3

Every game needs. a stupid/irritating char  that only ever has 1 good idea xd

Or sarcasm im good at that x3