Quotes!

Started by Martin Raccon, March 07, 2010, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Someone had to do it.

"MMMMM" Morshu, Zelda CD-i.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

wazup

"BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD!!!!!!!!" ~Simon, Gurren Lagann.

Ioshyriku

''If that things came by my house I'll kill it'' -I forgot where I heard it

wazup

"I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!" Darth Vader ~Star Wars

Sonicispimpyoz

FIND THE COMPUTER VROOM- Vector - Shadow the Hedgehog

Jazz Nova

"Bloody Hell!" Ron Weasely, Harry Potter series
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

wazup

"I'M ON A BOAT YEAH!!, ITS GOIN FAST YEAH!!!!...." ~Andy Sandburg, i'm on a boat.

Dracoslythe

"Lol.  Cock." ~ jkid.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 18, 2010, 11:40:28 AM
"Lol.  Cock." ~ jkid.  :3
Yay! I ish quoted!

Erectile Disfunction. 8D ~ Draco

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

wazup

"ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!"~wazup, the sonic zone forum.

Super Sonic Boom

"HAWLA!" ~ John Gillis

wazup

"i'DE like everybody to listen up here.......may i have your attention........testicles......that is all."~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy( Petarded)

Dracoslythe

"We need like....NIGGAZ" ~ Miles and Jet on MSN :3

Elija2

"A man's desires crumbled, as the tower was once again nothing more than steel and glass. These scraps of paper we call 'money'...oppressive laws set forth by corrupt men... None of these can ever extinguish the yearning for freedom felt in the hearts of all mankind. Graffiti Souls are the symbols of Tokyo's freedom. And the more people are pushed, the stronger that yearning for freedom becomes. And in the end, he was not strong enough to overcome that power. He had been doomed from the beginning. However, his existence might be nothing more than a symbol of the guilt that people feel for all their greed and desire. Or perhaps, Tokyo has shown that it is one, giant radio brotherhood. Perhaps he, too, realized this in the end? Those that seek the truth will fight tooth and nail to find it. You better believe that. And so, the radio will once again play static and worn out tunes, and the TV will return to being nothing more than a square, plastic box. Heh...our world is normal again, alright. But the graffiti left on the wall will remind people of their inner passions, it will burn into their minds, and the dreams of the city will be carried on through the streets. People gonna remember..."
DJ Professor K - Jet Set Radio Future

*manly tear* Beautiful...

Jazz Nova

"i'm a bad guy. I lied." Mynd from Bob and George
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively