Old remix thing i made.

Started by TranceRaver83, March 11, 2010, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TranceRaver83

Not really a remix, just sped up a song, and added a few extra effects with equalizers.  I think it sucks.

Xyno76

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 11, 2010, 02:57:19 PM
Not really a remix, just sped up a song, and added a few extra effects with equalizers.  I think it sucks.
well it sounds better than my attempt a remixes/effects, i'm still practicing.
other than that, pretty cool remix to me!
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 11, 2010, 02:59:51 PM
well it sounds better than my attempt a remixes/effects, i'm still practicing.
other than that, pretty cool remix to me!
Yeah, I have no clue how to "remix" remix, but i dont know what else to call this, so i'll just call it remix.  I honestly forgot how i did it, something about highering pitch, or tempo, or something in Goldwave, did it a long ass time ago.  I think i made it a bit too fast though, thats why i dont really like it.

Xyno76

oh, well goldwave is fun, but i also use audacity, and wavepad. (wavepad is my fav) and even though it says you need to buy wavepad, you don't have to, like WINRAR XD

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 11, 2010, 03:36:28 PM
oh, well goldwave is fun, but i also use audacity, and wavepad. (wavepad is my fav) and even though it says you need to buy wavepad, you don't have to, like WINRAR XD
Technically, you don't have to pay for anything, but that would be considered stealing, and you can get arrested for it....

Jk, i dont care, i have like 3000 songs, and i only bought like 10 of them >.>

Xyno76

actually i found out you have to pay for wavepad... but winrar says the trial ends at 40 days, but it never restrics the trial anyway XD
and you've encouraged/inspired me to make remixes thanx! ^_^

TranceRaver83

Cool!  You should put whatever you do up after it is done.

I've been working with fruity loops for a while, trying to make a actual song.  It's pretty confusing though, and i might just stick with guitar.