Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

post LEGIT info about future gaming systems and such and discuss

project NATAL for Xbox
looks here
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

I've heard of Project Natal a very long time ago. Amazing.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

117EWAN

dude netal is going to be soooo coooooool cant what//

SuperSonic23

Natal isn't a gaming system. It's a add-on for the Xbox 360.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TranceRaver83

OnLive is the only one i know that is coming out, but it honestly looks pretty bad.  You pay for the console, a subscription to use the console, then pay for the games.  Will end up costing more than just getting a xbox (even including live, its 2x the cost of live).  Also, the iPad will have game support, but its not a "Game system".

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 13, 2010, 08:34:07 AM
OnLive is the only one i know that is coming out, but it honestly looks pretty bad.  You pay for the console, a subscription to use the console, then pay for the games.  Will end up costing more than just getting a xbox (even including live, its 2x the cost of live).  Also, the iPad will have game support, but its not a "Game system".

Everybody has to pay games. And you can get a subscription card.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 13, 2010, 08:38:56 AM
Everybody has to pay games. And you can get a subscription card.
No, its not like xbox where you pay to use online, you pay to play the games you just paid for.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 13, 2010, 08:34:07 AM
Actually, here's how it works: most PCs can't run the best PC games at their highest settings. You sign up for their service and you basically play the game through the internet on their computers at the highest settings.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 13, 2010, 08:49:50 AM
No, its not like xbox where you pay to use online, you pay to play the games you just paid for.

You don't pay to go online for 360! Who said that? And, oh.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 13, 2010, 03:12:59 PM
You don't pay to go online for 360! Who said that? And, oh.
Xbox live.  I dont own a xbox, but my friends do, and they said its like 7 a month for internet service.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 13, 2010, 03:27:54 PM
Xbox live.  I dont own a xbox, but my friends do, and they said its like 7 a month for internet service.

You can use a subscription card to go on Xbox Live without paying. I should know, I have a 360.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 13, 2010, 03:30:57 PM
You can use a subscription card to go on Xbox Live without paying. I should know, I have a 360.
And those cost money.... either way, you are paying microsoft to get on Live.