The Many Faces Of Xyno

Started by Xyno76, March 15, 2010, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyno76

i was bored in school today and i drew a lot of heads of xyno and scanned it ^_^
the image was scaled down 1/2 due to the scanner making it so big...
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Skyle369

Fiamonder

I'm sorry to yell at ya Xyno, but those are f'ing recolors who suck. Just like Skyle says, it's just Sonic. You need to come with something original, like get some new hair, or add-ons like glasses, new shoes, gloves etc etc.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

DarkSuperPower

Ya But You Have To Admit He Pretty Good At Drawing

Xyno76

Quote from: DarkSuperPower on March 16, 2010, 09:33:15 AM
thanx ^_^
Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 11:15:00 PM
I'm sorry to yell at ya Xyno, but those are f'ing recolors who suck. Just like Skyle says, it's just Sonic. You need to come with something original, like get some new hair, or add-ons like glasses, new shoes, gloves etc etc.
here's the thing... i make my Fc's simple for a reason... cuz i want it that way... i mean you don't see sonic like a flying 14-spiked guy who can do anything... i mean c'mon... sonic, tails and knux have pretty simple looks... so why can't mine?

Fiamonder

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 16, 2010, 01:30:00 PM
Here's the thing... i make my Fc's simple for a reason... cuz i want it that way... i mean you don't see sonic like a flying 14-spiked guy who can do anything... i mean c'mon... sonic, tails and knux have pretty simple looks... so why can't mine?

It doesn't need like 8 spikes extra, but it's just, a orange Sonic with blue stripes, and thousands of other Sonic fans have the same look. It's just.. a Sonic with another color. A recolor.

Gleech

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 15, 2010, 04:33:14 PM
i was bored in school today and i drew a lot of heads of xyno and scanned it ^_^
the image was scaled down 1/2 due to the scanner making it so big...

Lol I did something like that with Arrow (My fan-character) to get better at drawing his head XD
Quote from: DarkSuperPower on March 16, 2010, 09:33:15 AM
Yeah, you make a good point. He is pretty good :O

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Xyno76

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 16, 2010, 10:41:59 PM
It doesn't need like 8 spikes extra, but it's just, a orange Sonic with blue stripes, and thousands of other Sonic fans have the same look. It's just.. a Sonic with another color. A recolor.
ya, i admit he's pretty much a recolor, but you also gotta think of personality here... Xyno is wayyyyyy off of sonic's personality... still i did have an older prototype of xyno on my phone... i'll try to upload him sometime soon, and he used to be purple o-o
EDIT: Here is the older xyno from when i finally decided to draw in the summer of 2009...
and i'm sorry if its hard to see him, cuz i took a pic from my phone (which kinda suks...)

also notice the spiked shoes from his feet 8P

Skyle369

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 17, 2010, 01:14:00 PM
ya, i admit he's pretty much a recolor, but you also gotta think of personality here... Xyno is wayyyyyy off of sonic's personality... still i did have an older prototype of xyno on my phone... i'll try to upload him sometime soon, and he used to be purple o-o
EDIT: Here is the older xyno from when i finally decided to draw in the summer of 2009...
and i'm sorry if its hard to see him, cuz i took a pic from my phone (which kinda suks...)

But that doesn't change that he is a recolor which most people hate, I mean I know TONS of youtubers who have a orange Sonic fan character, some named them Turbo or Speed or etc. and all of them have different personalities so those are the characteristics of a fan character.

Characteristics:
Looks like the original character with dif. colors
Dif. Personality
Has INSANE (or same powers) as the character.

Gleech

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 17, 2010, 04:36:54 PM
But that doesn't change that he is a recolor which most people hate, I mean I know TONS of youtubers who have a orange Sonic fan character, some named them Turbo or Speed or etc. and all of them have different personalities so those are the characteristics of a fan character.

Characteristics:
Looks like the original character with dif. colors
Dif. Personality
Has INSANE (or same powers) as the character.
Arrow actually has the same powers as Sonic... but thats actually because usually when I make a super hero person, they have Super Speed (Mach is an example).

In Arrow's Underground storyline, he's actually related to Sonic (cousins), thats how I fit in his looks (He doesn't really look like Sonic, other than being a hedgehog), and powers into the story.

Plus, as difference, he's 11, not 15 or 16 (Average age for Sonic characters). I admit he WAS going to be around there, but I changed it while I was making up.

I know this was a little off topic, but I wanted to have an opinion in this.

His shoes look epic.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Fiamonder

Sweet shoe add-ons! I like it.

Xyno76

hey i have an idea... should i make this a transformation of xyno?
cuz then it would make sense... :P

Fiamonder

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 18, 2010, 11:22:18 AM
hey i have an idea... should i make this a transformation of xyno?
cuz then it would make sense... :P

Good idea. Make it his dark form or something!

Xyno76

and if you didn't see, (cuz of the bad shot) he has fur on his chest too.. (like shadows) XD

Fiamonder

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 18, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
and if you didn't see, (cuz of the bad shot) he has fur on his chest too.. (like shadows) XD

Oh I see it now, it was too blurry too see yeah.