My Friend Needs Urgent Help!

Started by Kirby, March 18, 2010, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

So today on the bus ride home, my and my friend, Devin start talking. He gets a text from his Ex-GF (They still talk to each other). Somewhere in their relationship, when she got home, she would cut herself. She had thoughts  of committing suicide. So Devin told the guidance counselor, and The Guidance Counselor told him he would "Help" her. Then, days later, Devin tells me that His Ex was forced to get help. Then she Texts him saying that she was not allowed at school. She was known as a threat to the School Society. Devin gets another text saying her arrival is Indefinite (Meaning that her time of arrival is undecided).
So now he's asking me what choice he should make.
He really needs advice.

Elija2

So let me get this straight. Your friend is desperately asking you for help with something that is really important to him, and you decide to ask random people on the Internet for an answer. And on a Sonic forum for that matter, where the age demographic is in its young teens. Obviously we don't know your friend and we don't know what's best for him. You're better off getting help somewhere else. Heck, Yahoo Answers would be a better option.

Dracoslythe

Ugh.
Sounds like my friend's ex.

The girl would say "bye, I've killed myself" and turn her phone off to make it seem like she did.
And she would be like "If I don't show up for school today, I'm either dead or in Brynn Marr (crazy hospital)"
And not come to school for days.

I bet the girl's fine, and just wants some attention.

Super Sonic Boom

*cough* Sounds like you should post this problem in CCOSZ. ;)