Main Menu

who plays runescape?

Started by runegames, March 20, 2010, 06:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runegames

who plays runescape in here?and whats ur lvl?

hyper

Quote from: runegames on March 20, 2010, 06:40:49 AM
who plays runescape in here?and whats ur lvl?
you fail get W.O.W

ENDragoon

Well done hyper, well done! XD
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

runegames

hyper

Quote from: runegames on March 25, 2010, 03:32:59 AM
i like runescape more...

have you ever actually played W.O.W before

DarkSuperPower

hyper

ENDragoon

do not play any MMO's srsly guys (and girls HOORAY P.C!!!!!) it will consume your life and turn you into this

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on March 29, 2010, 10:40:36 PM
do not play any MMO's srsly guys (and girls HOORAY P.C!!!!!) it will consume your life and turn you into this

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/01/wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg
you now your jealous of the people who play M.M.O's

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on April 22, 2010, 05:55:22 PM
you now your jellos of the people who play mmos
Wait, Im JELLOS? I'm multiple jelly cups? I believe you mean JEALOUS, my grammatically challenged friend.

and, no, I'm not jealous, nor am I multiple servings of jelly.

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 26, 2010, 10:12:59 PM
Wait, Im JELLOS? I'm multiple jelly cups? I believe you mean JEALOUS, my grammatically challenged friend.

and, no, I'm not jealous, nor am I multiple servings of jelly.

yes you are multiple jelly cups
and yes you are jealous because your parents wont let you play them because it costs them money

DarkerSuperSonic

I used to play runescape when it was good. Mine was a level 75 forgot username forgot password. Get something like WOW its much better even tho I don't play WOW.

dragonOllie15

I used to, circa 2005, my username was Sha Dow 602, pretty sad right? :D

SlottedPig