This is really Lame + Questions.

Started by SonicHazso, March 21, 2010, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicHazso

great thanks to me Reformating my computer I got to re download Sonic Adventure DX...... But before that I got to Post 100 time's ( 99 after this) Man I remember then Downloading them was no post needed.
Question why the idea of 100 posts/200 posts to download now?
( dont get me wrong it's reasonable but suck's.)

And as to the rule's is 2x posting allow in allow in Off topic/Spam ?
And I Just post "bump" Like 100 times and get the download?
Is posting in this area even count to 1 post point to get a download?

((ok I found out Posting in Off Topic's/Spam does not give  post points for download)

hyper

this is because it makes it so you stay on the forum for longer and can injoy it more

SonicHazso

Quote from: hyper on March 21, 2010, 03:56:16 PM
this is because it makes it so you stay on the forum for longer and can injoy it more
I dnt enjoy being here.
I just want to re download Sonic Adventure DX
Before 2 days time.
( Moving out, going back to the state's and not having internet for ALONG time)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SonicHazso on March 21, 2010, 04:03:39 PM
I dnt enjoy being here.
I just want to re download Sonic Adventure DX
Before 2 days time.
( Moving out, going back to the state's and not having internet for ALONG time)

Oh yeah, you're so dead.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SonicHazso

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 21, 2010, 04:06:21 PM
Oh yeah, you're so dead.
hey I'm sticking to the Rule's Im posting nicely and Safe thing's in my post's. There no Rule saying I can't Just waste time  making 100 Reasonable Allow Posts to get a Download. About 6 months ago that was some people did. And Im just doing the same.

Wait what are you saiding "I'm So dead" over?

Kirby

No. Getting SADX and then leaving make's it seem like you only came for downloads. Which in turn, makes John feel like most of his members are spammers. And posting bump in every topic will get you banned.
You are NOT following the rules by bumping.

Good Day.

SonicHazso

Quote from: HeroOfTime11 on March 22, 2010, 08:41:19 AM
No. Getting SADX and then leaving make's it seem like you only came for downloads. Which in turn, makes John feel like most of his members are spammers. And posting bump in every topic will get you banned.
You are NOT following the rules by bumping.

Good Day.

Im sorry but im not Bumping Topic's I Had A mod Tell me Im fine. as I am. Spam is ok in Off-topic/Spam Forum not ok anywhere else.

PLus Im not Bumping Topic's/ I only Posted with in topic's that are  about 1 to 3 days old...
Rules Clearly said Bumping ok but only if within good reason.
But Try not to bump/Post in topics that are not A month old or over that.

And Im not leaving. It just because Im not going to have internet Once Im back in the State's does not mean Im leaving. I'll be on here and Back even with the download. I'll Be on again posting again If I got the Internet.
Sorry can't Banned me If I stay,.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SonicHazso on March 22, 2010, 09:01:24 AM
Im sorry but im not Bumping Topic's I Had A mod Tell me Im fine. as I am. Spam is ok in Off-topic/Spam Forum not ok anywhere else.

PLus Im not Bumping Topic's/ I only Posted with in topic's that are  about 1 to 3 days old...
Rules Clearly said Bumping ok but only if within good reason.
But Try not to bump/Post in topics that are not A month old or over that.

And Im not leaving. It just because Im not going to have internet Once Im back in the State's does not mean Im leaving. I'll be on here and Back even with the download. I'll Be on again posting again If I got the Internet.
Sorry can't Banned me If I stay,.

I would fine with you staying, but what KirbySoul said, I don't like people who come for the downloads. If you're going to be a regular member, then welcome to the forum.

I love Jesus! Do you?