2 (7.4%)
sonic 2
1 (3.7%)
sonic3
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

xSalashawty

Quote from: jman on October 03, 2010, 10:28:15 AM
Sonic Unleashed is one of my favorite games.
I want to play Unleashed but I can't find it. :/

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TobiTheGoodGirl

As many people that don't like it, and I'll prob be flamed to the point of no return for this but...
I personally liked Shadow The Hedgehog the most, I mean yeah the older games were fun and all as are some of the newer ones, but I really enjoed STH :3

xSalashawty

Whoah, Never expected that Tobi!!
-hi5-
ANOTHER SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG FAN<3.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

SonicIsDaShiz

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 03, 2010, 11:38:56 AM
As many people that don't like it, and I'll prob be flamed to the point of no return for this but...
I personally liked Shadow The Hedgehog the most, I mean yeah the older games were fun and all as are some of the newer ones, but I really enjoed STH :3

dont worry about the other ppl, i dont personally find it to be a favorite of mine but its still a good game.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 03, 2010, 11:38:56 AM
So do I,but its not in the options...

My fav is Sonic Unleashed
Werehog was teh winz
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicIsDaShiz

Quote from: windlessusher on October 03, 2010, 04:27:31 PM
So do I,but its not in the options...

My fav is Sonic Unleashed
Werehog was teh winz
werehog was good to me, but daytime was fantastic

RedBlastie

Sonic the hedgehog (2006) Is the awesome game.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cole

Sonic the hedghog(2006) was the best but sonic Unleashed was better for the Xbox360 and PS3

kac

DiamondLeon

My absolute favorite Sonic game of all times has got to be Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Even though it is VERY frustrating at times, ESPECIALLY in Silver's run of the Dusty Desert. It's always that last damn puzzle that drives me INSANE! To be honest, if I could express my feelings about that last puzzle in one word, it would have to be: "WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"
...sums it up perfectly. Sega hates me.

Post Merge: January 14, 2011, 12:21:52 PM

Quote from: SonicIsDaShiz on October 03, 2010, 04:33:24 PM
werehog was good to me, but daytime was fantastic

I agree. Though I've only played the demo, I absolutely love daytime. The speed was absolutely incredible!

eXtremeAzure

Sonic Unleashed Wii BARNUM. The motion controls are awesome, it has a great sense of speed, a ton of shortcuts, and what the heck, knocking the crap out of those Gaia Monsters with the Werehog was GOD DAMN FUN!

FUCK Sonic 06!

DiamondLeon

As far as Sonic Unleashed goes, I'd have to agree with everything you just said. And it is WITHOUT A DOUBT, the fastest Sonic game I know so far~

NEVER! I LOVE SONIC 06~!

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: DiamondLeon on January 14, 2011, 11:53:36 AM
As far as Sonic Unleashed goes, I'd have to agree with everything you just said. And it is WITHOUT A DOUBT, the fastest Sonic game I know so far~

NEVER! I LOVE SONIC 06~!
Ok so you like the crappy controls, INSANELY HUGE cast, horrible camera,corny lines, bad cutscenes, and need I say the constant loading screen. If you like like all that SHIT, be my guest.

YOUTUBE KingDominoF

DiamondLeon

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on January 14, 2011, 12:29:43 PM
Ok so you like the crappy controls, INSANELY HUGE cast, horrible camera,corny lines, bad cutscenes, and need I say the constant loading screen. If you like like all that SHIT, be my guest.
Damn you're annoyingly critical about this. But ya know, it sorta reminds me of one of my friends out here, funny when ya think about it.