Show Off Your Fan Character!

Started by Aoi Denkou, March 29, 2010, 01:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Suck on this; I has rainbow hair clips 8D
Here's one of them; Beatrix. :3

Mikey

SUCK ON THIS:

HE RUNS SO FAST HES FASTER THEN SAWNICK AND HE CAN GO SUPER WHENEVER HE WANTS!

(and yes I'm kidding, this is all a joke)

Skyle369

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

*Faints*

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 03, 2010, 03:21:54 PM
SUCK ON THIS:

HE RUNS SO FAST HES FASTER THEN SAWNICK AND HE CAN GO SUPER WHENEVER HE WANTS!

(and yes I'm kidding, this is all a joke)

*After seeing gets back up from seeing awesomeness*
(I'm just joking too xD).

SS12345

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

She looks awesom!

soon ill send in a draw
but it will neaver be so cool :D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 09, 2010, 03:54:24 AM
*Faints*

*After seeing gets back up from seeing awesomeness*
(I'm just joking too xD).
lol I do much better now, when I'm not too lazy to ink/color

ChaosShadow101

Does the FC have to be Sonic related?Cuz if it doesn't then I wouldn't mind posting 1 or 2 that don't fit in the Sonic Category. xP

ENDragoon

Here is my FC, his name is devil the hedgehog,

HIS STORY: Devil was just a regular, happy go lucky hedgehog untill one day he was in an accident and his arm needed to be removed, knowing life would would not be the same wothout his arm, he went to eggman for help, sensing an opportunity, eggman offered to replace his arm as well as give him genetic enhancements that would make him almost as fast as sonic, in return for this deed he was to go and use his new abilitys to retreive all seven of the chaos emeralds for eggman. Once Devil had the emeralds he went to present them to eggman, it was a long journey to the top of eggmans mountain base, and he began to exert himself, drawing on the power of the emeralds he turned super, to reach the top of the mountain, in doing so, however, he melted the arm eggman had given him, and the power of chaos had granted him a brand new one, having removed himself of his debt to eggman, he headed to the top of the mountain to stop eggman, once and for all. having heard the blast of energy from devil's transformation, eggman released his latest creation, a clone of devil named lucifer, black with green tips, created from devil's DNA taken from him during the operation to transplant the arm. Devil saw the black streak heading for him down the mountain, and increased his speed to match it, when they collided it destroyed the clones mind, as he was not quite stable from his recent cloning, driving him crazy and thus rendering him usless to eggman, ending his plan for good.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Skyle369

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 12, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9252/devill.png

HIS STORY: Devil was just a regular, happy go lucky hedgehog untill one day he was in an accident and his arm needed to be removed, knowing life would would not be the same wothout his arm, he went to eggman for help, sensing an opportunity, eggman offered to replace his arm as well as give him genetic enhancements that would make him almost as fast as sonic, in return for this deed he was to go and use his new abilitys to retreive all seven of the chaos emeralds for eggman. Once Devil had the emeralds he went to present them to eggman, it was a long journey to the top of eggmans mountain base, and he began to exert himself, drawing on the power of the emeralds he turned super, to reach the top of the mountain, in doing so, however, he melted the arm eggman had given him, and the power of chaos had granted him a brand new one, having removed himself of his debt to eggman, he headed to the top of the mountain to stop eggman, once and for all. having heard the blast of energy from devil's transformation, eggman released his latest creation, a clone of devil named lucifer, black with green tips, created from devil's DNA taken from him during the operation to transplant the arm. Devil saw the black streak heading for him down the mountain, and increased his speed to match it, when they collided it destroyed the clones mind, as he was not quite stable from his recent cloning, driving him crazy and thus rendering him usless to eggman, ending his plan for good.

Your character belongs there.

Aoi Denkou

Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on April 12, 2010, 07:31:04 PM
Does the FC have to be Sonic related?Cuz if it doesn't then I wouldn't mind posting 1 or 2 that don't fit in the Sonic Category. xP
It doesn't have to be Sonic related.

Skyle369

New Skyle version 5 sprites...

Yeah, the running sprite's pants looks a little weird....

ENDragoon

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 13, 2010, 12:50:48 PM
New Skyle version 5 sprites...

Yeah, the running sprite's pants looks a little weird....
nah, theyre okay, at least you can be bothered to make sprites, I made 3 of devil and gave up XD

Here are more FC's of mine (made on furry doll maker, edited on gimp):

Slash and Carmine:

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 12, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

he's meant to be red but my friends partially colour blind

HereAndThere

You can either check my avatar, or look at this:

The sprite was made by BladeSwipe.
So all credit to him from the sprite.

Fiamonder

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2010, 06:10:51 PM
You can either check my avatar, or look at this:

The sprite was made by BladeSwipe.
So all credit to him from the sprite.

Suggestion for next time: Never upload a .bmp file to Tinypic. Why? They automatically change to a .jpg.

Nice though.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on April 20, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
he's meant to be red but my friends partially colour blind

Yes, I am partially colourblind, and I did not give you the permission to edit and upload that, I was simply going to edit and correct my own post, all that was required of you was to notify me the colour was wrong.