Main Menu

DooM

Started by TailsForever, April 04, 2010, 06:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TailsForever

In March, I played DooM for the first time in years. I stopped playing it at one point in my life, because one day I thought about all that satanic imagery and themes in the game, and started thinking about the fact that I'm a Christian, and I felt like I'd be discgracing my religion if I kept playing it. Then recently, I just thought "You know what? Fuck it! It's just a game!" and I started playing it again. I think DooM II is the best of the series. I haven't played DooM 3, so I can't comment on that, but I did buy Ultimate DooM for my iPod Touch a couple of weeks back, and I recently bought the Sega Saturn version which has Ultimate DooM and DooM II all in one game, but I can't play it yet, because I need to get a new Saturn, because the one I currently have just mysteriously broke for some reason, and I have a theory that it might have had something to do with when I changed the system's back-up battery in the back of the console recently, but I still don't quite know how that's possible.

P.S. I still think Duke Nukem 3D is better. :D

DarkerSuperSonic

Actully what was the point?