The Lack of Absolute Literacy is KILLING ME.

Started by Dracoslythe, April 08, 2010, 06:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

So if anyone wants to have a LITERATE RP, fuck, I'm up for it.  One x One via PM, more than two in a thread, I don't care.

I.
NEED.
FUCKING.
LITERATE.
RP.

Meaning semi-correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.  Not written out like a script, like most RP's here.  No, I'm not going all grammar nazi, but I at least want to see thought in it.  ;~;

Yeah.
I complain too much about the RP section.
Bite me.
>.<

jkid101094

Why didn't you just ask? xD
I could probably come up with SOMETHING you'd enjoy. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 08, 2010, 06:19:23 PM
Why didn't you just ask? xD
I could probably come up with SOMETHING you'd enjoy. xD
Probably.  You ARE my MSN rp buddeh after all, but I'm talking literate shitz hurr. 8D

rockout909

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 08, 2010, 06:18:05 PM
So if anyone wants to have a LITERATE RP, fuck, I'm up for it.  One x One via PM, more than two in a thread, I don't care.

I.
NEED.
FUCKING.
LITERATE.
RP.

Meaning semi-correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.  Not written out like a script, like most RP's here.  No, I'm not going all grammar nazi, but I at least want to see thought in it.  ;~;

Yeah.
I complain too much about the RP section.
Bite me.
>.<

*Bites arm off, then runs*

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 08, 2010, 06:20:23 PM
Probably.  You ARE my MSN rp buddeh after all, but I'm talking literate shitz hurr. 8D
I can do that. >:U
Ever play D8? 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Taz