Quote from: windlessusher on April 13, 2010, 09:49:31 AM
Well at least Ekans and Arbok had some imagination to them...I guess
but now we're just being off-topic
True.

So, uh...

More info by Thursday. :3

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

BUT BECAUSE SOMEONE'S GONNA BE "POLITICALLY CORRECT", THEY'RE GONNA PULL THE RACE CARD, AND THE NAMES WILL BE CHANGED FROM WHITE/BLACK TO LIGHT/DARK, JUST LIKE THE BLACK/DAR MAGICIAN.  >:U

God, sometimes America is so stupid.  >.>

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 13, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
BUT BECAUSE SOMEONE'S GONNA BE "POLITICALLY CORRECT", THEY'RE GONNA PULL THE RACE CARD, AND THE NAMES WILL BE CHANGED FROM WHITE/BLACK TO LIGHT/DARK, JUST LIKE THE BLACK/DAR MAGICIAN.  >:U

God, sometimes America is so stupid.  >.>

You choose NAO to post in this topic?!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 13, 2010, 03:33:20 PM
You choose NAO to post in this topic?!!!
I've posted in this topic a couple times before...xD

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

ENDragoon

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 13, 2010, 03:35:15 PM
I've posted in this topic a couple times before...xD
Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 13, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
Really? Shit.
PWNED!!!! :P

but seriously, apart from the cover, what is the actual difference between Black and White edition?
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 13, 2010, 03:59:04 PM
PWNED!!!! :P

but seriously, apart from the cover, what is the actual difference between Black and White edition?
Usually, the only major differences are that there are certain Pokemon you can only catch in certain versions, such as Growlithe (HeartGold) and Vulpix (SoulSilver), and the the legendary Pokemon that the story revolves around, such as Groudon (Ruby) and Kyogre (Sapphire).

But we won't know for sure until some new information comes out.

ENDragoon

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 13, 2010, 04:03:52 PM
Usually, the only major differences are that there are certain Pokemon you can only catch in certain versions, such as Growlithe (HeartGold) and Vulpix (SoulSilver), and the the legendary Pokemon that the story revolves around, such as Groudon (Ruby) and Kyogre (Sapphire).

But we won't know for sure until some new information comes out.
Thanks, that really confuses me with pokemon games cuz I'm usually loyal to a certain version (fire red, emerald, platnum, etc)
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

The official site for the games updated, as promised:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

Too bad all the update gave us was clearer pictures of the screenshots we already have. Oh well.

Next Pokemon Sunday might have some new info. Next CoroCoro definitely will. No clue when the main site will update again. XD

Here's the pictures for the lazy:

EDIT 6 HOURS LATER: The official Japanese Pokemon site, not the Black and White site, has updated with details about the upcoming shiny legendary beast event (which you would know about if you've been keeping up with my Pokemon Special Events Thread :3). The site mentions that these Pokemon hold a secret, implying they unlock something, but no one has found anything for them to unlock in the current games (D,P,Pt,HG,SS). This implies that they will unlock something in Black and White. This hasn't been confirmed yet, but it seems likely.

Fiamonder

I seriously can't wait for this game!

I wonder how the new legendaries will look like, I mean, after the God of all Pokémon's.. >.>

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Skyle369

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 15, 2010, 03:17:09 AM
I seriously can't wait for this game!

I wonder how the new legendaries will look like, I mean, after the God of all Pokémon's.. >.>

Perhaps there are other Gods?

darkness shadow

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 15, 2010, 04:42:17 AM
Perhaps there are other Gods?
hope not, isn't 1 god enough? especially since it can be caught and kept in a little ball just like any other pokemon
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: darkness shadow on April 15, 2010, 05:05:33 AM
hope not, isn't 1 god enough? especially since it can be caught and kept in a little ball just like any other pokemon

Oh please. If we're talking Pokemon, let's count them shall we?

1: Mew

2: Ho-Oh

3: Arceus

There are probably more, but that's all I know who could be considered those.

I love Jesus! Do you?

darkness shadow

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 15, 2010, 05:12:31 AM
Oh please. If we're talking Pokemon, let's count them shall we?

1: Mew

2: Ho-Oh

3: Arceus

There are probably more, but that's all I know who could be considered those.
true, but officially Arceus does seem 2 have the title, being the first, or so the pokedex says
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D