Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawliot Rofler

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 09, 2010, 07:09:22 AM
*sigh* Have you been with Pokemon since it started? I posted this in the old thread:
And, quite honestly, what more could they add to Sonic? It seems like every time they try something new it's just some gimmick and they fall flat on their face.

Touche. You are very most correct.
~Take one step forward and two steps back, got a hundred thousand pounds sittin on my back, Up down all around, Don't know quite what to do, to get through~

TheGameNinja

Here's how it went down, kiddos:

In a vortex of complete chaos and nothingness, a single egg came into being, which then hatched into Arceus. Arceus then made Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina and gave them power to control time, space, and antimatter respectively. Giratina was too destructive, so Arceus sent it to the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then created, well, the universe! They were then followed by the Lake Spirits, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, which were charged with giving knowledge, emotion, and willpower to all living things in the Pokemon world. Kyogre is formed by the pressure in the deep sea trenches, Groudon is formed deep inside the Earth, and Rayquaza is formed by the minerals of the ozone layer. Groudon and Kyogre form the planet. At some point, the two meet and begin fighting for dominance until Rayquaza appears at calms them down. They then go sleep in their respective caverns and Rayquaza returns to the atmosphere, occasionally landing on Sky Pillar to rest. The Red and Blue Orbs were created in order to prevent Kyogre and Groundon from reawakening. It is not certain how the Orbs came into being, but either Rayquaza or, more likely, Arceus, probably made them. Somewhere before this point Arceus created Mew, which, at this time, was quite populous, living in very large groups. Several Regigigas were created to move the continents into place. Heatran forms in a pool of lava. Then, millions of years before the Generation I games, the first humans began to appear and Mew likely began decreasing in numbers as it gave way to other species of Pokemon. During the Ice Age, people use ice from the South Pole to create Regice. During the Stone Age, people gathered rocks from many places to form Regirock. During the Iron Age, people used a metal not found on Earth to create Registeel. Sometime before this, a Regigigas in Sinnoh created these same Golems out of an icy mountain, rocks, and magma. These Golems were later used to seal away the Regigigas away in Snowpoint Temple, after which the Golems were also sealed away in the Hoenn region in order to prevent Regigigas's reawakening. 1500 years before Gen. I, the earliest form of writing developed in ruins found in the Johto and Sinnoh regions, as well as in the Sevii Islands near Kanto. Farfetch'd become rare due to overhunting and Magikarp mutates, becoming the weakened form we know today.

There's more to it after that, but most of you probably know most of it. I already knew all this stuff, having played Pokemon since Day 1 back in the good ol' '90's, but here's mah source for those of you who want to read deeper into the history of Pokemon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world

Dracoslythe

lol.
I giggle everytime I remember the nostalgic Pokemon, and how the original didn't have Pokemon that could MOVE CONTINENTS.  8D

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 15, 2010, 08:10:37 AM
lol.
I giggle everytime I remember the nostalgic Pokemon, and how the original didn't have Pokemon that could MOVE CONTINENTS.  8D
I know, right? The next legendary trio will end up being planets or something. XD

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2010, 07:32:13 AM

In a vortex of complete chaos and nothingness, a single egg came into being, which then hatched into Arceus. Arceus then made Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina and gave them power to control time, space, and antimatter respectively. Giratina was too destructive, so Arceus sent it to the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then created, well, the universe! They were then followed by the Lake Spirits, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, which were charged with giving knowledge, emotion, and willpower to all living things in the Pokemon world. Kyogre is formed by the pressure in the deep sea trenches, Groudon is formed deep inside the Earth, and Rayquaza is formed by the minerals of the ozone layer. Groudon and Kyogre form the planet. At some point, the two meet and begin fighting for dominance until Rayquaza appears at calms them down. They then go sleep in their respective caverns and Rayquaza returns to the atmosphere, occasionally landing on Sky Pillar to rest. The Red and Blue Orbs were created in order to prevent Kyogre and Groundon from reawakening. It is not certain how the Orbs came into being, but either Rayquaza or, more likely, Arceus, probably made them. Somewhere before this point Arceus created Mew, which, at this time, was quite populous, living in very large groups. Several Regigigas were created to move the continents into place. Heatran forms in a pool of lava. Then, millions of years before the Generation I games, the first humans began to appear and Mew likely began decreasing in numbers as it gave way to other species of Pokemon. During the Ice Age, people use ice from the South Pole to create Regice. During the Stone Age, people gathered rocks from many places to form Regirock. During the Iron Age, people used a metal not found on Earth to create Registeel. Sometime before this, a Regigigas in Sinnoh created these same Golems out of an icy mountain, rocks, and magma. These Golems were later used to seal away the Regigigas away in Snowpoint Temple, after which the Golems were also sealed away in the Hoenn region in order to prevent Regigigas's reawakening. 1500 years before Gen. I, the earliest form of writing developed in ruins found in the Johto and Sinnoh regions, as well as in the Sevii Islands near Kanto. Farfetch'd become rare due to overhunting and Magikarp mutates, becoming the weakened form we know today.

There's more to it after that, but most of you probably know most of it. I already knew all this stuff, having played Pokemon since Day 1 back in the good ol' '90's, but here's mah source for those of you who want to read deeper into the history of Pokemon.

I knew all of this already. But yeah, that's true.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

darkness shadow

wow... thats a lotta background story in 1 paragraph
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

that explains a lot...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

DAMN,I knew this sh*t already!
I feel like such a nerd X_X
Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 13, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
BUT BECAUSE SOMEONE'S GONNA BE "POLITICALLY CORRECT", THEY'RE GONNA PULL THE RACE CARD, AND THE NAMES WILL BE CHANGED FROM WHITE/BLACK TO LIGHT/DARK, JUST LIKE THE BLACK/DAR MAGICIAN.  >:U

God, sometimes America is so stupid.  >.>
iknorite?
Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 13, 2010, 03:33:20 PM
You choose NAO to post in this topic?!!!
why?Would it matter if she didn't?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2010, 08:23:49 AM
I know, right? The next legendary trio will end up being planets or something. XD
I would lol.
So.
Hard.

ENDragoon

I actually still find it kinda wierd that the buildings are 3D as compared to the old ones.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 15, 2010, 07:47:32 PM
I actually still find it kinda wierd that the buildings are 3D as compared to the old ones.
The environments are 3D in all of the DS Pokemon games. O_o

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Am I the only one who thinks this should be on the Wii?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay