Main Menu

Code Lyoko

Started by Light the Hedgehog, December 11, 2008, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

do like the show Code Lyoko? have you ever heard of it? well this Role Play takes place 40 years after the show, X.A.N.A. has taken over the planet. and it's up to us role players to end his reign. brings your characters, your weapons (including the classical shoop-da-whoop), and your abilities on our quest to kill X.A.N.A, if you fail to stop him. not only will will you die, your soul will be rebron as one of X.A.N.A's slaves. anyway....THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck  :P

Gleech

nice, i think i might join :D (i loved that show)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

i have no idea what this is, but i'm in
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Code Lyoko was a show on CN that was about some kids in France (they didnt look french, but i heard somewhere they were) who find an abandond factory with a super computer and some containers in it in a room. They use the computer and containers to go to a virtual world and fight this evil, um... guy... i guess you could call him, named X.A.N.A. because he can get control of the outside world from these towers inside the virtial world. But all this has to stay secret (which is the challenge in the show because they live at some school). They also have super powers in the virtual world that they use to fight off X.A.N.A's creatures that he sends at them, but you can only kill them if you hit the symbol on them (which can be hidden at most times, thats why some are hard to kill). So yeah if i forgot anything please tell me (man i use to love that show...)

darkness shadow

cool, is aurum allowed here then?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Not unless it was his virtual version, because they're humans :P

darkness shadow

oh, damn, i'll just be me, with high speed and able to kick but then
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Normal stuff:

Name: Alex
Side: Good
Look: white (not REALLY white but you know what i mean) skin, grey shirt, black pants, white shoes, blonde hair, and greenish greyish eyes.
Personality: A very nice, and smart, kid that'll help when he's needed.
History: After his family was killed by X.A.N.A, Alex wanted revenge. He knew he could help destory X.A.N.A but he needed help. (not much of a history lol)

Lyoko stuff:

Look: He has a HUD eye piece and a lazer rifle, he has his normal outfit, but his left arm is all robotic stuff, he has a screen on his left arm that has alot of information, and helps him update info for everyone.
Powers: He has a lazer gun with 3 places to shoot lazers and a stun gun built into his hand. He's also a smart kid with a HUD (Heads Up Display) eye piece thats has info on it.

darkness shadow

name: [this is not my real name] robert
side: good
looks: white, with navy blue pants [man i have 2 remember 2 not put the uk english of this stuff], with white strips, and a light blue t-shirt
personality: a guy who likes to joke, but is serios when it matters, intelligent, but not on alex's level
history: a guy who lives on the move, due to his parents dies when he was born [not true in my life]. when he finds out about the cyber world, he sees it as a chance for adventure, and X.A.N.A as a guy to have fun with

lyoko stuff: with shoes with streaks of fire on the sides, and small lazers on his wrists
powers: high speed, and simple lazers
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: ultrashadow on December 12, 2008, 11:31:21 AM
name: [this is not my real name] robert
side: good
looks: white, with navy blue pants [man i have 2 remember 2 not put the uk english of this stuff], with white strips, and a light blue t-shirt
personality: a guy who likes to joke, but is serios when it matters, intelligent, but not on alex's level
history: a guy who lives on the move, due to his parents dies when he was born [not true in my life]. when he finds out about the cyber world, he sees it as a chance for adventure, and X.A.N.A as a guy to have fun with

lyoko stuff: with shoes with streaks of fire on the sides, and small lazers on his wrists
powers: high speed, and simple lazers
just to let you know X.A.N.A. is AI in the super computer, but whatever :P

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 12, 2008, 01:23:15 PM
just to let you know X.A.N.A. is AI in the super computer, but whatever :P
ya, but that gives him more reason to see this as fun, cause he likes owning ai's, cause he knows that they arn't sore losers
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

k just wanted to clear it up for ya ;)

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 12, 2008, 05:45:10 PM
k just wanted to clear it up for ya ;)
yeah, so when's are we gonna start?