The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhaozTheHedgehog

Sorry to interupt but I so totally wanna join!!!

Name: Liviyone
Weapon of Choice: A giant double ended scythe ; magic
Other Weapons: Twin Katanas and she is adept at healing
Current Status With Link: Has no clue who the hell he is
Purpose of Finding Ganon: She was close friends with Zelda, so she just wants to find her friend.

Kirby

"HYAH!" Link exclaimed as he drew his sword. He jumped above Ben and performed a Swordsmans' Burrow. (Tornado attack while aiming sword downward)

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on June 22, 2010, 12:02:30 PM
"HYAH!" Link exclaimed as he drew his sword. He jumped above Ben and performed a Swordsmans' Burrow. (Tornado attack while aiming sword downward)
ben started to panic as he was about to be defeated by link then just doged without thinking about then he landed on a ocktarock "what did i land on.. oh well i must kill link!" ben jumps up and runs at link and tries to hit him

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone heaved a small sigh as she strapped her scythe behind her back, it was a lovely day in the Minnish Woods. The sound of a shout caught her attention, so naturally the curiously greenhaired girl peeked through a small bush. "Ooohhhh A fight!!" Liviyone giggled happily and ran out into the clearing.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna turned around, the rustling of the bushes made her want to go and see what made the noise, so she followed it into the clearing.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 23, 2010, 10:15:53 AM
Rianna turned around, the rustling of the bushes made her want to go and see what made the noise, so she followed it into the clearing.

Liviyone stiffened slightly at the sight of this new girl, and cautiously reached behind her and gripped her scythe just in case. "Uh...hi?" Liviyone began ackwardly, eyes skeptical as she evaluated this new person in front of her.

Rianna unsheathed her sword and sheild "hello," she replied "what are you doing in a place like this?"

Kirby

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 22, 2010, 02:14:54 PM
ben started to panic as he was about to be defeated by link then just doged without thinking about then he landed on a ocktarock "what did i land on.. oh well i must kill link!" ben jumps up and runs at link and tries to hit him

Link performed the sword technique that Master Orca (Wind Waker) had taught him. The tornado.

"HHHHHYYYYAAAHHH!!!"

He spun through.
Cutting down trees in his path.

Rianna perked up at the sound of link's shout. Her eyes shifted to the side "i'll deal with you later" And she ran twords the sound of link

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on June 24, 2010, 11:23:07 AM
Link performed the sword technique that Master Orca (Wind Waker) had taught him. The tornado.

"HHHHHYYYYAAAHHH!!!"

He spun through.
Cutting down trees in his path.
ben stops link with his sword and tries to mimec the tornado and sue it on link "HHHYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!" ben shouted as he perforumed the move

Rianna stepped infront of link and pulled her sheild infront of her to block this persons' attack.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone yawned lazily "What a joke 'I'll deal with you later'...wonder if that brat knows who she's messing with...anywho..." Liviyone slowly followed after her towards the sounds of fighting and smirked at the scene that was unfolding before her. She leaned against a tree nearby to watch, before calling out "You! boy! trying to copy the lad in a green tunic! Your stance is wrong your just gonna end up hurting yourself!"

darkyellowz

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 24, 2010, 12:04:28 PM
Rianna stepped infront of link and pulled her sheild infront of her to block this persons' attack.
(i think that ben who you are blocking so i will reply)

ben stops just before he hits the shiled "what the who are you? and why are you protecting link or are you part of a resisternce to kill outlanders like me?" ben seid bravly trying to breath in air from useing half of his energy

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone stood quietly and watched the exchange, maybe one of them would have some info on Ganon...

Kirby

Link used his special Giant Deku Tree Leaf to blow Ben onto a nearby tree. He then used the Hero's Bow to trap Ben on the tree.

He showed the Map to Ben.