The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone was sorely tempted to go peek over the boy in the green tunic's shoulder at the map, but that would be rude. If there was one thingthat she wasn't, it was rude....(in front of people she doesn't know that is). "Hmm...Hey..." Liviyone began, only to stop and stare at a rock that was positioned nearby. "Oi! Who's over there?" (Rikar, your turn. :) )

Ioshyriku

"oops I'm in trouble" Rikar got up, and  thought he would better introduce "Hello my name is Rikar, as you can see I'm a Zora" , I was following your group because I heard something about a sword that some legends spoke of"

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 25, 2010, 07:25:23 AM
"oops I'm in trouble" Rikar got up, and  thought he would better introduce "Hello my name is Rikar, as you can see I'm a Zora" , I was following your group because I heard something about a sword that some legends spoke of"

"...I'm not in the group I'm trying to find out what the group is doing." Liviyone said slowly and arched an eyebrow at him. "Nice to meet you...names are a dangerous thing so perhaps I'll tell you mine at a later time but right now..." She turned to where Link was showing Ben the map and quietly crept over and peered over his shoulder at the map.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna glared daggers at the girl looking over link's shoulder "you looking for it too rude little girl?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Little?!?! I'll show you little ya little runt!!!" Liviyone snarled darkly, eyes going a few shades darker before she stopped and took a few deep breaths. "Sorry about that, but what would I be looking for? I, don't need to find anything, other than where Ganon is. Sorry for thinkin that you lot might be looking for him too and might know his whereabouts." Liviyone finished on a much calmer note, hand resting loosely on her hip as she stepped back from Link and the map. "Whatever artifact your looking for doesn't interest me in the least."

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on June 25, 2010, 01:35:05 AM
Link used his special Giant Deku Tree Leaf to blow Ben onto a nearby tree. He then used the Hero's Bow to trap Ben on the tree.

He showed the Map to Ben.
(yeah sorry for the late replay but stuff always gets in my way)

ben looked at the map in confuson "what is that?..." ben seid in curisosatiy (ben dosent know what a map is)

rockout909

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 22, 2010, 02:14:54 PM
then he landed on a ocktarock

He had to go there... IM THE OCTAROK!

-wakes ups, wondering what the hell happened, to see people all around, seeming to belooking at something, i take a big breath, ready to shoot a rock when...- (cue person)

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 25, 2010, 12:23:53 PM
"Little?!?! I'll show you little ya little runt!!!" Liviyone snarled darkly, eyes going a few shades darker before she stopped and took a few deep breaths. "Sorry about that, but what would I be looking for? I, don't need to find anything, other than where Ganon is. Sorry for thinkin that you lot might be looking for him too and might know his whereabouts." Liviyone finished on a much calmer note, hand resting loosely on her hip as she stepped back from Link and the map. "Whatever artifact your looking for doesn't interest me in the least."
Rianna looked at liviyone in a not so amused expression "Ganondorf, the king of evil, yeah, we know who he is..." She said gripping her sword until her fingers started blistering sense her gloves did not reach up to her fingers. "But... he got stronger, thats all I'll tell you."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 26, 2010, 02:20:28 AM
Rianna looked at liviyone in a not so amused expression "Ganondorf, the king of evil, yeah, we know who he is..." She said gripping her sword until her fingers started blistering sense her gloves did not reach up to her fingers. "But... he got stronger, thats all I'll tell you."
(rofl, I went to reply and had to stare at my keyboard for about five mins before I remembered my password)

Rolling her eyes, Liviyone drawled back "Yes, I know that, that's why I want to find him, or at least someone needs to find him and do something about him before he gets stronger. Oh, you may want to stop gripping your sword so hard, it's a sign of hostiliy which I, someone who has presented no threat, resents. That and my cousin somehow managed to break a finger from holding his sword too hard, I had to heal it and it was so annoying...he sat there and whined the whole time about how he was dieing from a broken finger and- wait I'm rambling, eh heh....sorry about that again." Liviyone stretched a little and tilted her head to the side as she observed Rianna. Sheepishly, the green haired girl apologized "I think we've come off on a bad note, I'm sorry about that. I'm Liviyone, my last name is somethingthat is unimportant. So er....yeah... is your group also searching for Ganon, er well...Ganondorf aswell? If you would I would like to join your group if it's ok, I'm skilled with my scythe and magic, I'm quite adept at healing." Liviyone offered a small smile as she ackwardly rubbed her arm as her pose became more relaxed. "Oh uhm, if my scythe bothers you I can let someone hold it, I really mean no harm." Liviyone added in a rush, unstrapping her six foot double ended scythe, four foot long blades and setting it down on the ground.

Rianna examened liviyone carefuly before slowly saying "That is really not up to me. Oh...and my name is Rianna." The  triforce mark on her right hand was starting to glow, and burn. she quickly droped her sword and sheild. "Dear Goddesses!" she cursed at the pain. Rianna slowly picked up her sword and sheild. she sheithed her sword and set her shield back on her back "stupid mark, why was i even given this stupid thing, it's been nothing but trouble...." She quietly mumbled

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Maddie8D on June 26, 2010, 07:46:03 AM
Rianna examened liviyone carefuly before slowly saying "That is really not up to me. Oh...and my name is Rianna." The  triforce mark on her right hand was starting to glow, and burn. she quickly droped her sword and sheild. "Dear Goddesses!" she cursed at the pain. Rianna slowly picked up her sword and sheild. she sheithed her sword and set her shield back on her back "stupid mark, why was i even given this stupid thing, it's been nothing but trouble...." She quietly mumbled

Liviyone's ears perked up somewhat and her eyes glinted with concern as she walked over and gently held Rianna's hand. "Want me to do something to sooth the pain?" Liviyone inquired, already examining the hand.

rockout909

Octarok: -...shoots the rock at the person who put down her sycthe, only to miss when she croched down to the other person, then scampers off to who knows where-

Rianna shruged "If you want to, i can deal with it" She said. Rianna took off her glove to have liviyone heal the pain

rockout909

(No one noticed a rock going over their heads?)

Quote from: rockout909 on June 26, 2010, 11:37:52 AM
(No one noticed a rock going over their heads?)
( naw rianna is used to it)