The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 13, 2010, 12:09:16 AM
Link didn't even bother to go to the building. Something is his heart told him to go to the forest.

Patarel turned to Link and said " Forests remind me of Saria". He had to help his brother. So he decided to go with him.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

As Liviyone walked into the dark building she began looking around. "I thought Rikar said there were survivors here..."

(lawl its np Maddie, Livi has been one of my FCs for a long time XD anyways, guys, should we have a baddie show up around here that was using puppets to make it seem like there were survivors to lure part of the group away from the other? ifthis happens it would hafta be like a miniboss thing, it'd be fun! plus it would give me a chance to reveal to the rest of the group other than rianna about her piece)

Princessofthechaosemerald

"Just a scratch, that's all, let me take you-" Rianna started, before being interrupted by a low growling sound. She instinctively unsheathed her sword and shield, but before she could make a move a thick wooden club belonging to a Bokoblin smacked her on the back of her head, which immediately knocked her out. The Bokoblin made a loud yelling noise and dragged Rianna deeper into the forest. Where someone with a trumpet was playing music, it was very earthy sounding.

(bokoblins are these btw, for those who dont know : http://www.zeldawiki.org/Bokoblin)

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 13, 2010, 12:39:42 PM
Patarel turned to Link and said " Forests remind me of Saria". He had to help his brother. So he decided to go with him.
ben's eyes opened wide when he heard patarel say saria "saria is alive? i throught she dissapered sfter link saved her" ben seid trying not to pass out

(yyyyeeeaaahhhh major boredness.... ahh well it makes sence at lest...)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 13, 2010, 01:37:39 PM
ben's eyes opened wide when he heard patarel say saria "saria is alive? i throught she dissapered sfter link saved her" ben seid trying not to pass out

(yyyyeeeaaahhhh major boredness.... ahh well it makes sence at lest...)

Patarel looked at Ben and said, "My gf didn't dissapear. She's now the Sage of the Woods, one of the Seven Sages. She's help in functioning Hyrule well and helps against Ganondorf." He turned around and started to cry. "She had to be a Kokiri" he said.

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 13, 2010, 02:23:26 PM
Patarel looked at Ben and said, "My gf didn't dissapear. She's now the Sage of the Woods, one of the Seven Sages. She's help in functioning Hyrule well and helps against Ganondorf." He turned around and started to cry. "She had to be a Kokiri" he said.
ben walked over to patarel still holding the ocarina "i rember when i whent to the kokiri forest... i was told of saria so i whent into the lost woods to check it out... and i found her sitting on a log but that was before link got out of the scared relm.... so long story short i know who saria is and i became great friends with her... but heart heart and soul growed up so she is a kokiri but like link they grew up..." ben seid

(oh my gawd that is a long speech...)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 13, 2010, 02:41:29 PM
ben walked over to patarel still holding the ocarina "i rember when i whent to the kokiri forest... i was told of saria so i whent into the lost woods to check it out... and i found her sitting on a log but that was before link got out of the scared relm.... so long story short i know who saria is and i became great friends with her... but heart heart and soul growed up so she is a kokiri but like link they grew up..." ben seid

(oh my gawd that is a long speech...)

Patarel looked and Ben and said "Were you afraid I would do something? How come you never told me? She was my girlfriend!!!". He sobbed violently. Tears of water all around his face. Patarel's face was redder than blood.

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 13, 2010, 03:14:18 PM
Patarel looked and Ben and said "Were you afraid I would do something? How come you never told me? She was my girlfriend!!!". He sobbed violently. Tears of water all around his face. Patarel's face was redder than blood.
"she seid she was going to tell me about you the year link comes to find her but it was too late i was already gone... she did give me something to rember to go back..." ben seid

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone searched the building and found no one and started back. The tall girl decided to take a detour through the trees and quietly stepped through them, though her ears perked up at the sound of music. Looking around, deeming no one would notice if she went missing for a bit, quickly followed the sound.

(TWILIGHT PRINCESS FTW!!!)

(yaaay Twilight Princess 8D )

Rianna woke up to the sound of music, it was cheery. The sword and shield that was still in her hand vaguely reminded her of what happened before she was knocked out. A small child hid behind a tree stump, playing the earthy music, he paused for a minuet to giggle, but continued to play, he seemed to like Rianna. The child slowly walked up to Rianna, whom sheathed her sword and put away her shield and held her hand out. She didn't notice she had a gash on the side of her head.

(lol cut off end .3. )

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone closed her eyes as she followed the sound of the music, unware of the faint throb in her stomach from her piece that was actually guiding her towards Rianna.

(see, in this one rp i did, the pieces reacted when one of the wielders was hurt and guided them towards each other as to help each other)

(helpfulness yaaay)

Rianna smiled at the child, but something told her that he was evil, thought she ignored the feeling. The child played the music and danced around  summoning baige colored puppets to dance with him.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone barely opened her eyes when the sound of music was much clearer. The girl furrowed her brow and looked around, but then her gaze landed on Rianna. Immediately her well trained eyes saw the thin trickle of blood that was leaking down her friend's face. Liviyone gave a sharp, animalistic growl, eyes flashing to dark emerald. She was ready to kill whoever had harmed her friend.

The child glared at the intruder, her stepped infront of Rianna. "She's my friend little one, don't worry." Rianna said calmly, lightly petting the child. He gave a low growl, but let Liviyone enter the area where The child resides.

Kirby

Link continued walking, paying no attention to what was ahead of him, he stared at the map. Only to hit his head on a tree, causing a coconut to fall, Hitting Link on the head, making him dizzy, causing him to hit a rock wall, hitting his back, causing him to roll down a hill. He got up, only to be hit by a piece of wood from the watch tower, causing him to pass out.

OOC:Link is always getting hurt, lulzcow.