The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone followed her gaze and a sigh escaped from her as she muttered "Yes...let's just hope there are survivors..."
She felt the pressure of what they were doing weigh down heavily on her suddenly, and her emotions flared along with her magic a bit. Her fists clenched as she growled hatefully "Anyone who can destroy such a lovely place deserves to die. Anyone who hurts Zelda deserves to die. Anyone who causes emotional pain to anyof you...will die." Her voice was tinted with venom, as she growled lowly in her throat, eyes flashing to a darker shade of green as she glowered at the damage that was wrought. Destroying Ganon was what they were doing, recovering whatever Link needed and helping him. It was a hell of a lot, but Liviyone was more than willing. More than willing to absolutely murder whoever could commit such ugly sins. "One as terrible as the King of Evil....does not deserve the breath that passes through his lungs." she snarled, her gray magic now a visible aura around her.

(ohshit...she's pissed XD)

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 11, 2010, 11:50:56 AM
Liviyone followed her gaze and a sigh escaped from her as she muttered "Yes...let's just hope there are survivors..."
She felt the pressure of what they were doing weigh down heavily on her suddenly, and her emotions flared along with her magic a bit. Her fists clenched as she growled hatefully "Anyone who can destroy such a lovely place deserves to die. Anyone who hurts Zelda deserves to die. Anyone who causes emotional pain to anyof you...will die." Her voice was tinted with venom, as she growled lowly in her throat, eyes flashing to a darker shade of green as she glowered at the damage that was wrought. Destroying Ganon was what they were doing, recovering whatever Link needed and helping him. It was a hell of a lot, but Liviyone was more than willing. More than willing to absolutely murder whoever could commit such ugly sins. "One as terrible as the King of Evil....does not deserve the breath that passes through his lungs." she snarled, her gray magic now a visible aura around her.

(ohshit...she's pissed XD)
"Liviyone." Rianna snapped calmly "Right now is not the time to worry, right now is the time to find who are even alive, then we can worry about everything else..." her voice trailed away as her gaze ended upon Link, "We'll find whoever your looking for." Rianna said quietly, and started wandering around the rubbish that was left behind from burnt buildings.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone brstled and her magic aura just flared even more at Rianna's quiet rebuke as she shouted out in a pained voice "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WE NEED  TO FIND WHO'S STILL ALIVE AND BREATHING?!?!?!!? HOW DULL DO YOU FUCKING THINK I AM?!?!? I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT BLOODY FUCKING GANONDORF IS DAMN WELL CAPABLE OFF!!! GODDESSES DAMNIT!!!"

Liviyone was breathing heavily as she just snarled again and walked over to the edge of the forest, her clenched hands beginning to shake with her rage. She walked into the foliage a few feet, out of sight, before quietly going down on her knees in front of a tree and placing her forehead against it. Tears quietly trailed down her face as she whispered brokenly "I know what he's capable of and I know what's important....but I want to be selfish...I want to have an anger fit....I want to be able to cry..." Her shoulders shook lightly with her tears, but they quickly faded away. "I...can't cry if I have no tears left..." Liviyone quietly sent a prayer to each of the three goddesses and gently used a small knife she kept concealed in her corset to carve the triforce into the bark of the tree in front of her.

She dully looked at the perfectly neat holy symbol as she slipped the knife back into the compartment in the back of her corset. Reaching out with a delicate finger, she touched the center triangle of the the triforce and murmured "The fourth...the piece no one knows and all have forgotten...I pray to the goddesses...that none will ever remember that horrible pice that was once eradicated for it's terrible nature...the piece of death." The hand she had used to touch the wooden, barky exterior of the tree slowly fell limp to her side before pressing against her stomach. Sighing resignedly, she loosened her corset and opened the front of it to an extent and piered at it. The ink black upside down triangle on her smooth, toned stomach.

"I despise this..." Liviyone growled as she tightened her corset back up and stood from her kneeling postion on the ground. The tall, hylian girl took several breaths as her eyes resumed their normal, happy glint as she nervously started back towards where the group was. First, she had to apologize, then she needed to follow the group to the cliffside that had been decided upon. Liviyone regained her calm composure as she stepped back through the treeline.

Kirby

Link made his way through the rubble. So many houses burned down. He then saw a pig. (One of those pigs in Wind Waker) He walked over to pet it.

Ioshyriku

Rikar started runing to the others and with a loud voice "Hey I found some survivours,this way"

(Ok at this part I said it because I think the story was becoming to dark)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone muttered a quiet apology to Rianna before turning her attention to Rikar. "Is anyone harmed in anyway?" She asked hurriedly, walking over to him.

Ioshyriku

"their wounds are pretty bad, but it's possible for them to survive" said Rikar with a slighty confused voice

RhaozTheHedgehog

"I need you to take me to them immediately, I'm adept with healing magic." Liviyone said sharply.

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 11, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
Liviyone brstled and her magic aura just flared even more at Rianna's quiet rebuke as she shouted out in a pained voice "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WE NEED  TO FIND WHO'S STILL ALIVE AND BREATHING?!?!?!!? HOW DULL DO YOU FUCKING THINK I AM?!?!? I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT BLOODY FUCKING GANONDORF IS DAMN WELL CAPABLE OFF!!! GODDESSES DAMNIT!!!"

Liviyone was breathing heavily as she just snarled again and walked over to the edge of the forest, her clenched hands beginning to shake with her rage. She walked into the foliage a few feet, out of sight, before quietly going down on her knees in front of a tree and placing her forehead against it. Tears quietly trailed down her face as she whispered brokenly "I know what he's capable of and I know what's important....but I want to be selfish...I want to have an anger fit....I want to be able to cry..." Her shoulders shook lightly with her tears, but they quickly faded away. "I...can't cry if I have no tears left..." Liviyone quietly sent a prayer to each of the three goddesses and gently used a small knife she kept concealed in her corset to carve the triforce into the bark of the tree in front of her.

She dully looked at the perfectly neat holy symbol as she slipped the knife back into the compartment in the back of her corset. Reaching out with a delicate finger, she touched the center triangle of the the triforce and murmured "The fourth...the piece no one knows and all have forgotten...I pray to the goddesses...that none will ever remember that horrible pice that was once eradicated for it's terrible nature...the piece of death." The hand she had used to touch the wooden, barky exterior of the tree slowly fell limp to her side before pressing against her stomach. Sighing resignedly, she loosened her corset and opened the front of it to an extent and piered at it. The ink black upside down triangle on her smooth, toned stomach.

"I despise this..." Liviyone growled as she tightened her corset back up and stood from her kneeling postion on the ground. The tall, hylian girl took several breaths as her eyes resumed their normal, happy glint as she nervously started back towards where the group was. First, she had to apologize, then she needed to follow the group to the cliffside that had been decided upon. Liviyone regained her calm composure as she stepped back through the treeline.
(i thought about that too, that is supposedly rianna's piece is .3.)

Rianna looked at Liviyone with disrespect, but straightened her expression, she didn't say a thing. Rianna walked over to the carved triforce on the tree, she layed her right hand on it and the triforce mark on her hand began to glow through the metal piece with an engravement of the triforce on her brown leather glove "Why goddesses, that forth piece...that last goddess, weren't they meant to aid the forth welder, the inexperienced one?" she set her left hand over her chest, her right hand slid down the trunk and eventually hung to her side, Ganondorf is stronger, he was capibal of many things now.

She went deeper into the forest, leaving everyone behind. She was about halfway through when she found a frail elderly woman, Rianna thought about the picture Link showed her while they were on their way here, she rushed over to her.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Seeing as Rikar wasn't responding to her at all, Liviyone just quickly began to sprint back the way he came, praying under her breath she would make it in time to heal any life threatening wounds on anyone. A flash of pain coursed through her, but she shook it off. Liviyone just reached back and placed a hand on her scythe and let out a slow breath as she looked around. "Okay...which to go to find the people who did survive..."

(teh pain thing has to do with Rianna finding out about the fact teh piece of death -dundunduuunnn- resides in livi, and maddie u could make like riannas the overall triangle shape of the triforce :D ...teh piece of life perhaps?)

Ioshyriku

(tee hee, sorry It was the midle of the night and I was sleepy)
"they are where that big building is, not really far, I can easely see it" said Rikar

Kirby

Link didn't even bother to go to the building. Something is his heart told him to go to the forest.

darkyellowz

(dont hate me for what i am about to do...)

"link i found something that you might want i found it while going through the lost woods while i was gone" ben seid holding a fairy ocarina to link

(yyyeeeaaahhhh big OoT refrence there dont hate me for it!)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone nodded at Rikar and quickly ran to the building, already prepping her healing magic.

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 12, 2010, 05:40:49 PM
Seeing as Rikar wasn't responding to her at all, Liviyone just quickly began to sprint back the way he came, praying under her breath she would make it in time to heal any life threatening wounds on anyone. A flash of pain coursed through her, but she shook it off. Liviyone just reached back and placed a hand on her scythe and let out a slow breath as she looked around. "Okay...which to go to find the people who did survive..."

(teh pain thing has to do with Rianna finding out about the fact teh piece of death -dundunduuunnn- resides in livi, and maddie u could make like riannas the overall triangle shape of the triforce :D ...teh piece of life perhaps?)
(Alright :3 i barley found out about liviyone, sorry .3. oh and who is going to be links grandmother, i wanna see who wants to do it before i go and control her)

Rianna knelt down next to the lady, looking at the lady reminded her of her own mother, "Are you alright, you look starved." She said examining the lady for any wounds.