The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

"hope you'rent talking about me" said Rikar when he came back to the others "don't worry kid I won't kill ya', I know what really happened"

darkyellowz

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 03, 2010, 09:18:38 PM
"hope you'rent talking about me" said Rikar when he came back to the others "don't worry kid I won't kill ya', I know what really happened"
"we where talkin about you zora... and no you dont know what happened... plus dose anyone know i am 14 now?" ben seid

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone had long since stopped hugging and him and she said "Yeah, but your still younger than me, so your going to be 'Young One' to me unless I find a more suiting nickname for you."

Princessofthechaosemerald

(wait, what about the little boy .3.)

Rianna looked at the little boy whom she still has no idea why he looks familiar, "Well, didn't the zora princess have some medical difficulties?"

RhaozTheHedgehog

(heh, no, I have a whole lot of nicknames in mind =w= -inset evil giggles here-)

Liviyone looked thoughtful for a moment and said slowly "I remember Zelda telling me about that...yes, she did."

"Well the little boy is okay...at least." Rianna looked over at link "C'mon you guys, we have to get this blade of power, and I have to re-new mine."

rockout909

Octarok: Blade of power? The Master sword perhaps?

(lmao i ment chronicle blade .-.)

"No, it's called the Chronicle Blade, and I have the Triforce sword, legend has it it is a mixture of the Master sword and the Triforce sword... though no one really knows for sure." Rianna explained in a soft tone.

rockout909

Octarok: Hmm... a mixture of the two...

Rianna shrugged then unsheathed her sword and held it down so the Octarok can see "This is the Blade I use in battle, I must lay it on a marble ledge and pray for it, renewing it is important or else it wont kill the monsters as easily."

SuperSonic23

Can I join?

Name: Patarel

Description: Basically, Link with red hair, a Goron tunic, a red Hylian Shield, and the Master Sword.

Story: Patarel is Link's twin. He has the same expertise as Link. Once he heard that Link was captured, he join Rianna's gang to make the Chronicle Blade, hoping it would save his twin brother.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 04, 2010, 08:22:05 AM
Can I join?

Name: Patarel

Description: Basically, Link with red hair, a Goron tunic, a red Hylian Shield, and the Master Sword.

Story: Patarel is Link's twin. He has the same expertise as Link. Once he heard that Link was captured, he join Rianna's gang to make the Chronicle Blade, hoping it would save his twin brother.
(wait, link is with us .3. and it's links gang, not to be a smartass or anything *shotdead*)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Maddie8D on July 04, 2010, 08:26:57 AM
(wait, link is with us .3. and it's links gang, not to be a smartass or anything *shotdead*)

I mean I joined him in order to defeat the enemy and seal him using the Chronicle Blade.
At least Patarel has the Master Sword.

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 04, 2010, 08:31:58 AM
I mean I joined him in order to defeat the enemy and seal him using the Chronicle Blade.
At least Patarel has the Master Sword.
(meh, i probably read wrong .3.)

SuperSonic23

Patarel: Hey guys, look what I got? *shows Master Sword*