The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 04, 2010, 10:05:22 AM
Patarel: Hey guys, look what I got? *shows Master Sword*
"who in the name of the great fariy are you?" ben seid in a courxios voice

SuperSonic23

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 04, 2010, 10:10:40 AM
"who in the name of the great fariy are you?" ben seid in a courxios voice

Patarel: I'm Patarel, Link's twin brother.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone gave him a curious glance, but was currently more interested in securing her magic threads. "Well...whoever that person is" Liviyone began, pointing at ath unconcious person against the tree "Once he wakes up the threads will release him so we won't have to worry." Liviyone turned and gave Patarel a critical look, one of her hands resting on her hip the other on her scythe "So you....follow us here and jump in all unanounced, how do we know your not one of Ganon's minions under a concealment spell?"

SuperSonic23

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 04, 2010, 10:21:24 AM
Liviyone gave him a curious glance, but was currently more interested in securing her magic threads. "Well...whoever that person is" Liviyone began, pointing at ath unconcious person against the tree "Once he wakes up the threads will release him so we won't have to worry." Liviyone turned and gave Patarel a critical look, one of her hands resting on her hip the other on her scythe "So you....follow us here and jump in all unanounced, how do we know your not one of Ganon's minions under a concealment spell?"

I have the Master Sword, the sword of evil's bane.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

darkyellowz

ben walked off "i wish i could go back in time and save her" ben seid crying

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna played a piece of the song of time "Maybe we could...maybe we can't..." she said softly, then turned to Patarel "So your Link's twin huh? I guess you do look kinda like him..." She said stiffly.

Kirby

"AAAHHH!!" Link exclaimed has he was burned on the behind by a Deku Stick carrying Moblin. The Moblin lit it on fire. Link was hurled out of the Temple. He landed flat on his face.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 04, 2010, 02:45:19 PM
"AAAHHH!!" Link exclaimed has he was burned on the behind by a Deku Stick carrying Moblin. The Moblin lit it on fire. Link was hurled out of the Temple. He landed flat on his face.
"hay look it is link the so called "hero of time"" ben seid laughing bease link landed on his face

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone winced "Oooo that's gotta hurt...ned help there, greenboy?"

rockout909

Octarok: -shoots several rocks at the moblin- Hmph... thats for you friends trying to eat me!

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 04, 2010, 05:04:57 PM
Liviyone winced "Oooo that's gotta hurt...ned help there, greenboy?"
"greenboy? thats a good one i gotta right down this stuff..." ben seid yawning

Kirby

Link spotted a building structure. A light blue conch-shaped building, with a pointed top. It was the Fairy Fountain.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone gave him a spare glanced and tsked "Don't go and steal my nicknames, littleboy." After saying this, Liviyone glanced over at Link since he seemed to have noticed something.

Kirby

Link remember the first time he went to A fountain. It was to heal his sick Grandmother. Then he remembered his Grandmother all together, She was on Outset Island. Link hasn't seen her since the time Aryll was kiddnapped. Maybe his Grandma would know about the whereabouts of the Triforce of Courage, The Triforce of Wisdom, The Triforce of Knowledge, and The Chronicle Blade.

Next Stop, Outset Island.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone looked around at the silence that eveloped the group and was deeply tempted to break it, but remained quiet. Now, was not the time to be random just to covr her own discomfort.