The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 05, 2010, 03:20:32 AM
Link remember the first time he went to A fountain. It was to heal his sick Grandmother. Then he remembered his Grandmother all together, She was on Outset Island. Link hasn't seen her since the time Aryll was kiddnapped. Maybe his Grandma would know about the whereabouts of the Triforce of Courage, The Triforce of Wisdom, The Triforce of Knowledge, and The Chronicle Blade.

Next Stop, Outset Island.

Patarel: Alright, Link. Lead the way.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone coughed ackwardly and fiddled with the thin, black strap of her scythe. "So uhm....yeah let's go!" Liviyone said with a smile, still fiddling with her scythe strap, her magic sparking around her to show her antsyness.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna went inside the fairy fountain, she didn't come out for awhile.

(meh i had to say something right ._. )

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone started pacing, obviously jittery. She kept glancing Patarel's way and looking back at the ground. Finally she exploded "GRAH!!! HOW CAN YOU BE TWINS LINK'S HAIR PART IS ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOURS!!!" She immediately clapped a hand over her mouth and murmured an apology.

Kirby

Link called on the King of Red Lions. Link didn't know what to expect on Outset Island. He hasn't been to the place for years. Something must be wrong. He had to hurry.

(OOC: Outset has been taken over by Ganon, and Link's grandma hid in the forest, starving for days. She's on the verge of death, and Link doesn't know about it.)

Rianna came back with a bottle full of faries, only about three "Here I brought some faries for us!" she called, before tripping on a Deku shrub.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone immediately did an odd dive thing and skid on the ground below Rianna so she would land on something soft instead ofthe ground. After being landed on, Liviyone reached out and barely caught the bottle before it fell on the ground and shattered.

Rianna gave a relived sigh "Thank you! I'm so sorry!" Rianna sat up and bowed her head to Liviyone.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"It's no problem." Liviyone said a bit winded, holding the jar up to her. "I used to have a younger sister and two older brothers, sort of used to being landed on and tackled and stuff."

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 05, 2010, 08:36:41 AM
"It's no problem." Liviyone said a bit winded, holding the jar up to her. "I used to have a younger sister and two older brothers, sort of used to being landed on and tackled and stuff."
Rianna smiled and took the bottle, she stood "Well, the King of Red Lions is waiting...so is Link." Rianna held a hand out to Liviyone to help her up.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone accepted the offered hand and got back up and dusted herself off. "Thanks...let's go!"

Kirby

Link took a fairy and jumped in the boat.

Rianna walked with Liviyone to the boat "Link, I don't think I've ever met your sister...or your grandmother." she stated boarding the King.

Kirby

Link took out a small photo of him, his Grandma, and Aryll. He started to tear up.

Rianna looked at the photo then at Link "Hey, I'm sure we'll get them back..." she set her hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "I promise." she mumbled.