The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

(Im going camping so...)

Octarok: Hey guys, I'm going to stay here... I'm not one with boats...

Ioshyriku

"ok, bye deku scrub" said Rikar, then jumped into the water "lead the way hylians"

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone just settled down beside Rianna, carefully shifting her scythe around and giving the water a small, scared glance before keeping her stare down at her feet.

Princessofthechaosemerald

"Are you alright Liviyone?" Rianna asked noticing her anxious glance at her feet.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"F-F-Fine!" Liviyone stuttered out in a falsely cheery voice, despite the fact she was hyperventilating.

"Oh, see see whats wrong..." Rianna said with a little giggle "King of Red Lions will make sure you're alright, he won't let you drown...or fall off the boat..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Don't like open water oh no no no I don't, I really just don't...." Liviyone stumbled over her words as she hid her face in her hands. "I used to love it. Not anymore, no no no no...."

"Why not?" Rianna asked, trying not to be rude.

RhaozTheHedgehog

" no reason no reason it's really nothing at all." Liviyone said in a rushed, high pitch of voice, keeping her face hidden.

Kirby

As they approached Outset, they saw the houses burned down, the watch tower Link and Aryll loved to play in was on the verge on falling into the ocean. Nothing was right. Not a soul in sight. Outset Island was ambushed. The only thing left standing, was the forest.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone quietly peeked from her fingers and gasped at the damage, and her hands slowly lowered as she looked at the destruction. "Who could... destroy such a lovely place...? she said quietly, imagining in her mind what it would've looked like before all the damage.

Ioshyriku

"hey everyone I cought a fish" said Rikar before he saw the disaster
"what happened here, who could...do this, only a great evil could do this,...this has to be Ganondolfs hand..."said Rikar, then started to swim faster to the island to see if there are survivours there

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 07, 2010, 06:25:09 AM
"hey everyone I cought a fish" said Rikar before he saw the disaster
"what happened here, who could...do this, only a great evil could do this,...this has to be Ganondolfs hand..."said Rikar, then started to swim faster to the island to see if there are survivours there
(Ganondorf's*)

Liviyone just continued to stare, mouth hanging open slightly.

Rianna stared at the island, "You must have loved this place huh Link?" she began to tear up, this place must have looked beautiful.

Kirby

Link Nodded. It was his home. He saw something fly into the forest. A seagull. Lots of Seagulls. A lot of seagulls in one place meant that something was up.
Link jump out of the boat, Into the water, and swam to the shore of Outset.