The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna watched Link jump from the boat and into the water "I'm going with him, King make sure Liviyone gets to shore safely." she said. Rianna jumped in the water and swam after Link.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone looked at the water skeptically, but decided this was an emergency. Takign several calming breaths, Liviyone plunged into the water and swam after them.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 07, 2010, 11:52:13 AM
Link Nodded. It was his home. He saw something fly into the forest. A seagull. Lots of Seagulls. A lot of seagulls in one place meant that something was up.
Link jump out of the boat, Into the water, and swam to the shore of Outset.

Patarel walked up to his twin and said, "Memories". He sighed and had flashbacks.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

When Liviyone reached the shore, she was shaking and sobbing, water dripping off of her and her scythe. Her gray magic was sparking around her and causing her scythe to glow from her raw emotion as she got up and walked away from the water, still trembling, tears almost unoticable with the water draining from her hair.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 07, 2010, 03:39:57 PM
When Liviyone reached the shore, she was shaking and sobbing, water dripping off of her and her scythe. Her gray magic was sparking around her and causing her scythe to glow from her raw emotion as she got up and walked away from the water, still trembling, tears almost unoticable with the water draining from her hair.

Patarel looked at Liviyone and said, "What happened?".

darkyellowz

(okay i dont know what is happening but i am gonna act along i think by the look of it all it is some kind of island and theres water and stuff so i might just actalong  the best i can)

as ben was playing with the dirt he got hit in the back by a rock and falls to the ground "ow..." ben seid as he got up "how who bloody through that rock at my back!" ben yelled

RhaozTheHedgehog

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 07, 2010, 03:56:28 PM
Patarel looked at Liviyone and said, "What happened?".
Taking in several shaky breaths to calm herself down and furiously swiping at her tears and Liviyone mumbled in response "It's nothing...I just don't like large bodies of water..."

(meh....depending on who has control of Ganondorf when the time does come, you'll guys figure outs whyz or Liviyone will break down and tell youz or sumfkinzzz X3 )

Rianna reached shore and grabbed Links arm "..." She was about to say something, but looking at the island gave her flash backs of when she was a child, the Triforce mark on her right hand began to glow as she started to cry.

(lolol gannon killed her parents who were loyal to the royal family, he burned down things in Hyrule and etc... she went to Lon lon ranch for refuge..it goes on from there .3.)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone could easily tell her newfound friends were distressed and felt powerless to comfort them. Her eyes clouded over as she faintly remembered her family...how her mother would always run a hand through her hair and sing... unaware of it, Liviyone began to sing the same song her mother did, her soothing melodic voice gently carrying on the sea breeze.
"If you are lost in your way
Deep in an awesome story
Don't be in doubt and stray
Cling to your lonesome folly

Now you're too close to the pain
Let all the rain go further
Come back and kiss me in vain
Mother oh do not bother

Hear the chorus of pain
Taking you back to proper ways
It's so easy to find
If you could remind me

Now you are lost in your way
Deep in an awesome story
So I will find you again
Kiss you for lonesome folly"      (the song is called stray child and it's from the anime HACK, took my forever to type this out ._.)

Rianna had her eyes glued to the destruction, but she sang the song quietly, it kept her calm, just like Epona's song.

SuperSonic23

Patarel looked up the sky and said, "I miss Saria." He starts playing her song on the OoT. The Triforce mark on his left had started glowing.

(Saria was Patarel's girlfriend, until she became the Sage of the Woods. Link and her good friends because of this relationship.)

RhaozTheHedgehog

(uhzzz...maddie, it was ment to be a song only liviyone knew... so i ish gonna pretend that neverz happened X3)

Liviyone finished her song on a soft note, eyes still clouded over as she relived her memoriez, the good and bad. Her shoulder shook lightly as slight tears began to make a path down her face, but Liviyone blinked them away and shook her head slightly. "Let's look around a bit..." Liviyone suggested in a demure tone, tightening the strap of her scythe.

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 09, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
(uhzzz...maddie, it was ment to be a song only liviyone knew... so i ish gonna pretend that neverz happened X3)

Liviyone finished her song on a soft note, eyes still clouded over as she relived her memoriez, the good and bad. Her shoulder shook lightly as slight tears began to make a path down her face, but Liviyone blinked them away and shook her head slightly. "Let's look around a bit..." Liviyone suggested in a demure tone, tightening the strap of her scythe.
( shit i worded it wrong, she sung the words she could hear outta liviyones mouth...ya know what..nvm she mumbled Epona's song :U ...and here's a pic of Rianna guys, I drew here outta boredom and for this : http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx98/Madison5150/Rianna.jpg i already shoed Rhaoz, so i thought i should put it for everyone else...)

Rianna quieted down, she let go of Links arm, she didn't say a thing, she kept her eyes on a small house close to the shore line, it was a cute little house, it probably only had one room.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone quietly walked over to Rianna and followed her gaze and smiled a bit "Quaint, but cute..."

Rianna shook her head in agreement, she looked up at the forest at a tall cliff, it was the only healthy looking area "Should we go there?" Rianna asked in a mousy tone.