The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 03, 2010, 06:35:33 PM
Liviyone stuggled up with her headache and grabbed the Octarok away from Ben. "No, he's good. I should roast your ass little boy." Liviyone growled darkly.
"...what? who are you?" ben seid in a couruois voice

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Me? You know me, this guy?" Liviyone held up the Octarok "Some poor fellow under a curse."

rockout909

RhaozTheHedgehog

"No problem." Liviyone carefully set the Octarok down.

rockout909

Octarok: -gets to the temple entrance- hmm...

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone just quietly reattatched her magic strings to ehr fingers and easily moved the still unconcious boy from the tree. "Who is this guy?"

(rocklobstah r u gonna conrol whoever it is or whut?)

darkyellowz

ben takes a rose out of his pocket and stares at it "why did she have to die... she was the only one i had..." ben seid crying

(if you have the power to read minds in this RP ben once saved the zora princesses and got married to her (yes at the age of ten) then she died at his very hands) (and dont yell at me becase i made this up in a zelda RP on MSN)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone glanced over at Ben and felt the urge to comfort the young boy. With a sigh, Liviyone carefully retied the unconcious boy to the same tree and slowly went over to Ben. Crouching down, she inquired in a soft tone of voice "What ails you, young one?"

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 03, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
Liviyone glanced over at Ben and felt the urge to comfort the young boy. With a sigh, Liviyone carefully retied the unconcious boy to the same tree and slowly went over to Ben. Crouching down, she inquired in a soft tone of voice "What ails you, young one?"
"...the prinsses zora... she was all i had.." ben seid trying to not cry

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone made shushing sounds and pulled him into a motherly hug. "Tell me about it, talking helps sooth the heart's pain."

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 03, 2010, 07:36:40 PM
Liviyone made shushing sounds and pulled him into a motherly hug. "Tell me about it, talking helps sooth the heart's pain."
"no...no...no... the zora family thinks i killed her i diddint and now any zora will kill me at sight well try to.." ben sied

rockout909

Octarok: -turns around- What about that one zora...

darkyellowz

Quote from: rockout909 on July 03, 2010, 07:45:00 PM
Octarok: -turns around- What about that one zora...
"what zora?" ben seid

rockout909

Octarok: The one in the forest... when that fellow over there had you on a tree... he didnt even so much as make a attack when and after you were on the tree...

darkyellowz

Quote from: rockout909 on July 03, 2010, 07:51:57 PM
Octarok: The one in the forest... when that fellow over there had you on a tree... he didnt even so much as make a attack when and after you were on the tree...
"he must of not known..." ben seid