The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

"..." Rianna was silent, but continued walking, she's never been like this before, though the feeling was familiar to her, from long ago.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone just sighed quietly and continued walking along beside her, using magic to ward off any unwanted monsters.

darkyellowz

"what the....." ben seid while stareing into the water in the barrel

Ioshyriku

"well, it's time for me to go, I have a mission from King Zora to go in the mountains, se ya' around" said Rikar, then he started runing to the path that goes to Dead Mountain

Rianna drew in shakey breaths once in awhile, tears ran down her cheek "why wasn't it me, I should have been there for her, I should have protected her...but I didn't." she mumbled quietly.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Rianna, you can't blame yourself. it'ss tear you apart then you won't be of anyuse to saving Zelda." Liviyone said in a serious tone, but offered a broken smile of her own. "If...I hadn't gone to observe some violence in the east I would've been with Zelda to protect her....don't beat your self up about it..."

"But I wasn't away...I..." Rianna now started crying, nothing made her this upset before.

Kirby

Link took out his Spirit Pipes and Began playing. he called on the Spirit Train to take them to the Palace of time.

Rianna looked behind her, the spirit pipes, she usually loves hearing them...but now was a bit different.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Come on...let's go." Liviyone said quitely, gently tugging her back towards where Link was.

Rianna stood in place though she slowly followed Liviyone back, even though she didn't want to.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"We're goingto find her, but standing around won't help... come on." Liviyone chatsised, but didn't really mean it in a scolding way.

Kirby

Link jumped in the train and blew the whistle. Meaning all aboard.

Rianna didn't reply, she followed Liviyone back to where everyone else was. Not saying a word to anyone she entered the train, and sat in the very back.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone quietly climbed aboard and unstrapped her scythe and sat down as close to the front as possible, leaning her scythe against her leg to keep it from falling.