The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

Octarok: -randomly falls out of the sky landing in a tree next to Rihanna- WOAH! -falls out of tree- Ow...
that was some trip...

Princessofthechaosemerald

"Liviyone..." Rianna didn't bother with the octarok. She looked behind her "Where's Liviyone..." she asked herself, Rianna stood and walked through the forest, slightly calling Liviyone's name "Liviyone!"

rockout909

Octarok: -splits up with Rihanna and starts looking for Liviyone- Hello? -comes across liviyone- uh oh... -shoots off a glowing rock, high up in the air-

SuperSonic23

Patarel looked at Rianna and said, "Should we form the Chronicle Blade? After all, you have the Triforce Blade, and I have the Master Sword. Together, they for the Chronicle Blade. Maybe that's how we can defeat Ganon and bring back Grandma.".
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 18, 2010, 03:17:48 PM
Patarel looked at Rianna and said, "Should we form the Chronicle Blade? After all, you have the Triforce Blade, and I have the Master Sword. Together, they for the Chronicle Blade. Maybe that's how we can defeat Ganon and bring back Grandma.".

(thats what i thought >.>)

Rianna looked at Patarel "Why do you even care about that, what about your brother?" she asked with a Serious undertone. "He could be in..." she stopped her self "Never mind." she walked away, following the light from the rock that was shot in the air.

rockout909

Octarok: -fires the same rock in the air again, slightly lower-

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Maddie8D on July 18, 2010, 03:57:46 PM
Rianna looked at Patarel "Why do you even care about that, what about your brother?" she asked with a Serious undertone. "He could be in..." she stopped her self "Never mind." she walked away, following the light from the rock that was shot in the air.

Patarel said, "Don't worry about him, he's the Hero of Time".
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

darkyellowz

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 18, 2010, 04:38:29 PM
Patarel said, "Don't worry about him, he's the Hero of Time".
"you forgot the air quotes..." ben seid poping out hanging from a tree by his feet

Kirby

Link walked over to the Watch tower, or at least what was left of it. He climbed the ladder, and got onto the watch tower.

You guys imagine what happens next.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 19, 2010, 12:31:27 AM
Link walked over to the Watch tower, or at least what was left of it. He climbed the ladder, and got onto the watch tower.

You guys imagine what happens next.
(he falls off into the water driffing to the boat only to mat the pirte crew again?)

Rianna knelt down next to Liviyone "You're gonna be alright...right?" she said, with no emotion, she looked up at the watch tower, she saw Link, a slight smile spread across her face "As long as he's not hurt..." Rianna looked at her right hand "Thank the goddesses... for the friends that I have, and please...let Zelda be alright, I beg of you three, use all the powers that you have."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone was in a blissful, almost coma like state as her fever raged war on her body. She distantly heard Rianna's voice, but brushed it away, to tired to care. Memories were flashing by in her mind, some good, most bad...

Rianna watched her friend, "You're gonna die, aren't you? I'm so blessed with death, if only the goddesses would give me a sign, a sign that would tell me everything is alright, and every one is okay..." she gave heavy sigh and laid down next to Liviyone.

Kirby

Link climbed down the ladder and ran over to Rianna and Liviyone. From the looks of things, It looked like Liviyone didn't have much time left. So Link took out his Wind Waker and began conducting the Prayer of the Fallen Hero. (Minish Cap Game Over)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWaraTN2TfI