The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna looked up at the sky, she knew Shikyo wouldn't let her do anything, "Shikyo, please heal her..."

SuperSonic23

Patarel looked at Rianna, Liviyone, and Link. He took out the Ocarina of Time and  played to Song of Time.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Momma!" a younger Liviyone giggled as she was twirled in the air by a tall Hylian man with sea blue hair. A woman with a deep shade of green hair chuckled and rubbed her enlarged stomach as she called back "Now now, don't drop her Horace!" "Ah, you worry to much, my dear." He chatsised in amusement as he slung Liviyone over his shoulder and walked up the steps to the porch of a fairly large manor. He leaned in for a quick kiss and gently rubbed the woman's stomach. Sliding in her father's grip until she was comfortably nuzzled against him, Liviyone whined "Dadda, when is lil sis gonna be here?" Her father chuckled at her and mumbled in his deep baritone "Soon sweetheart, soon. Why don't you go play with Princess Zelda?" Liviyone gasped in excitement and wiggled out of his hold and bolted off to the maingates. "Zelly!!!" Liviyone chirped in happiness and quickly slipped through the bars of the gate and hugged her friend. "Heeeyyy who's this?" Liviyone inquired with exitement, peering at a girl who was standing shyly behind Zelda. "Oh this is my friend, R-"

Her memory abruptly cut off she her eyes shot open and her back arched up off the ground in mild pain. "Nggghhh..." was the only verbal complaint that left her mouth as she went limp on the ground and looked up dizzily at the people around her. "Why hello there..." She greeted, blinking a few times.

darkyellowz

ben sat there quitly and whent to sleep dreaming about the past and what has happened "no dont..." that was all the words that came out of his mouth before wakeing up, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" ben scream apon wakeing falling out of the tree and into a river

(for the record ben cant swim... i knnow you dont care but meh)

rockout909

Octarok: W- -was all he could manage through the moment-

Ioshyriku

Rikar went to the shore and started talking to the moon "All those things happening, not even ganondorf could have this power in such short time, would you know what is happening my friend?" he brought up his guitar from his back and started singing a song he learned from an old mask salesman, a song that is known to cure souls

"Liviyone!" Rianna's face was bright, a large relived smile beamed across her face, she hugged Liviyone "What happened to you..." She noticed the song being played in the background "The song of Healing..."

rockout909

Octarok: -Starts jumping with joy randomly-

darkyellowz

ben arives back to shore but passed out coughing up alot of water

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone carefully sat up, wincing slightly as her scythe slid slightly as she got up off the ground, brushing the dirt and bits of leaves off of herself. "What'd I miss?" She inquired in a light tone of voice, stumbling slightly but clung to Rianna's shoulders for support.

"Us worrieing about you!" Rianna scolded slightly, she looked into the tall hylian girl's emerald eyes. Rianna sighed "I'm sorry..." she felt a pain in her stomach, but left it alone.

darkyellowz

ben woke up and got up then he felt a sudden brezze and looked down only the find he has no shirt on then his cheecks whent bright red "ohhh no..." ben standing there

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone chuckled and ruffled Rianna's hair in a comforting manner "Sorry for scaring you." Stabalizing herself, Liviyone looked around before drawling slowly "Where's that...Ben boy?"

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 21, 2010, 01:06:09 PM
Liviyone chuckled and ruffled Rianna's hair in a comforting manner "Sorry for scaring you." Stabalizing herself, Liviyone looked around before drawling slowly "Where's that...Ben boy?"
"you mean me" ben seid walking over to Liviyone

SuperSonic23

Patarel looked at everybody. "Looks like Liviyone's okay. Now, where's Link?"
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!