The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone glanced at Ben. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She asked slowly before sighing "No, nevermind,  I don't want to know."

darkyellowz

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on July 21, 2010, 01:53:09 PM
Liviyone glanced at Ben. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She asked slowly before sighing "No, nevermind,  I don't want to know."
"ohhh you mean my zora tunic shirt... i lost it in the river..." ben seid smileing then he suddly heard something and ran off through the bushes only to find a enjerd fair ben picked it up and walked back

Ioshyriku

"glad everyones okay,....oh man, I'm hungry!" Rikar said then he jumped into the ocean for some fish

Princessofthechaosemerald

"Link was here a few minuets ago..." Rianna said slowly, looking around.

Ioshyriku

Rikar went outside the water, and said to the group with a fish in his mouth "didn't he go to that lookout tower thingy?" *splash*

SuperSonic23

Patarel ran up to the Lookout Tower. He ran up the stairs until he saw Link. "Link", he said, "C'mon, everyone's waiting for you."
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

Octarok: -taking a small nap in the middle of the group-

Kirby

Link began to climb down the watch tower. He spotted a Sea Hat (Wind Waker enemy) coming towards the Island. He took out his bow and arrow and started shooting.

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 22, 2010, 11:57:49 AM
Link began to climb down the watch tower. He spotted a Sea Hat (Wind Waker enemy) coming towards the Island. He took out his bow and arrow and started shooting.
(Gah, i hate sea hats D:< )

Rianna glanced over at the sea hat, she sighed "He's doing too much for us..."

TobiTheGoodGirl

(yo this is Rhaoz)

Liviyone glanced at Rianna and said softly "Go help him." then added in a sly whisper "it might help you two become closer."

rockout909

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 04, 2010, 01:07:38 PM
(yo this is Rhaoz)

Liviyone glanced at Rianna and said softly "Go help him." then added in a sly whisper "it might help you two become closer."
Rianna perked up and blushed "Fine..." She sighed and brought out a Boomerang, she flung it at the sea hat and it's propellers were chopped off it's head. The sea hat fell in the water with a giaint splash.

Kirby

Quote from: Maddie8D on August 10, 2010, 11:11:21 AM
Rianna perked up and blushed "Fine..." She sighed and brought out a Boomerang, she flung it at the sea hat and it's propellers were chopped off it's head. The sea hat fell in the water with a giaint splash.

Link turned his head, only to find Rianna, boomerang in hand. He turned his attention to the Last Sea Hat left. He used A Fire Arrow. No damage. He used an Ice Arrow, No Damage. He used HIS Boomerang. No damage. The Sea Hat got closer and Closer. Link charged his Tornado attack. He used it to hover in the air, and he sliced the Sea Hat's Propellers off. Link hovered back to shore, And was uncontrollably dizzy.

Rianna looked at how close the Sea Hat was "Eh, why not." She mumbled and brought out a bomb. Her being extreamly thin, but fairly fit she can throw objects far away. She lit the bomb and threw it at the Sea Hat, it missed by and inch but exploded at the moment it hit the water. The Sea Hat died and a small orange and black orb was left behind. Rianna looked up at Link "Be careful..." she called, even though Link is never careful.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Liviyone was content with watching and hid a small smile at the way Rianna helped and was concerned for Link, it was rather cute actually.