The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

The octarok now woke up. "Whatd i miss?"

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna's pointed hylian ears tinted pink as she looked at the ground, she heard the octarock "Huh, oh..nothing really, just a sea hat fight..." She said, drifting her gaze over to the Octarock.

rockout909

"Oh... nothing at all then..." The octarok sighed, then walked over to the water. "...oh to be human again..."

"I'm sure we'll get you back..." Rianna sighed, memories filling her mind like gusts of wind.

rockout909

The octarok looked at Rianna, then at Link and Liviyone, then finally at Rikar and Ben, and did some sorta nod.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." Rianna said, looking at the clouds. A tear ran down her cheek, and a sigh escaped her mouth.

rockout909

The octarok shook his head, "It's not your fault... I can't remember... but I angered somebody long ago..."

Rianna looked at the oktarok, some what surprised "As did I, well, I think I did..."

rockout909

"Everyone angers somebody... just not somebody who can change you into..." The octarok sighed.

Rianna sighed "Yeah, I guess that it true." She looked over at every one else, her ice blue eyes glinted with guilt.

rockout909

"Oh well, beside nearly being eaten twice, suddenly falling out of the sky somehow, and not being able to swim... I got it better then most cursed people, am i right?" The octarok joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Rianna chuckled "You silly little thing." she teased.

darkyellowz

ben looked at the octarock then at Rianna then sighed "if you two talk anymore i might have to get a marrage arragend" before dealing to the fairy he found

Kirby

Quote from: darkyellowz on August 14, 2010, 11:14:57 PM
ben looked at the octarock then at Rianna then sighed "if you two talk anymore i might have to get a marrage arragend" before dealing to the fairy he found

Link walked over to Ben, Annoyed. He put his hand on Ben's shoulder, and Punched him.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on August 14, 2010, 11:35:56 PM
Link walked over to Ben, Annoyed. He put his hand on Ben's shoulder, and Punched him.
ben stoped link's hand and sighed "you idiot you almost hurt the fairy!" he yelled at link before pushing him away and dealing to the fairy's wounds again