Guys this is some bad news about Sonic360.

Started by Ian, April 22, 2010, 10:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

Quote from: Gleech on April 27, 2010, 04:04:07 AM
Liver disease, if I'm correct...

Unless this is something new.
he had some kind of kidney disease.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Snooky

Stay at his bedside and talk to him. He can hear you, yaknow. Just not consciously. Make sure you tell him who you are and stuff like that. Be like "Dude, it's Ian..." That's what I would do, anyway.

Ian

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! =] it's 360 guys, HE JUST WOKE UP!!!! =]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jkid101094

Quote from: Ian on April 30, 2010, 01:44:34 PM
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! =] it's 360 guys, HE JUST WOKE UP!!!! =]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yay! :3
That's good. :3
*breaks out cake and party poppers* 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Xyno76

are you serious? i knew he'd wake up faster than expected... woot!  :D
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Gamerdude

Thats good to hear.  :)

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Jazz Nova

YEEESS!!
Remind me to give 360 +10 karma!
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SuperSonic23

Seriously? OMFG!!! YAYZ!!! 360 is coming back.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

EchidnaPower

Even in the most dire and hopeless of circumstances, God makes it all work out for the best. And that includes performing miracles such as this. Thanks to all the members who prayed for 360, as you can see, our prayers have been answered.

Praise the Lord, the Almighty God.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 30, 2010, 03:22:02 PM
Even in the most dire and hopeless of circumstances, God makes it all work out for the best. And that includes performing miracles such as this. Thanks to all the members who prayed for 360, as you can see, our prayers have been answered.

Praise the Lord, the Almighty God.

Amen, EP, amen.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Snooky

Hellz yah nigga :D

On the contrary, I don't think God woke him up at all. It was something in his subconscious that decided to wake him up. When people sleep, they are only connected to their subconscious, which controls pretty much everything about their body, or whatever the conscious mind isn't taking control of at the moment. That's why I suggested talking to him at his bedside XP

Anyway, glad he's better :D A life wasted so early would have been a shame.

darkness shadow

omg yay =D maybe staying away from the forum so long he couldn't bare to be away from ir any longer XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Snooky