Main Menu

So... Iron Man 2

Started by TheGameNinja, May 07, 2010, 05:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Anyone else see it yet? Personally, I liked it, but the end of the last fight felt EXTREMELY rushed. Aside from that, I didn't have any major problems with it.

And remember folks, STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS!!

Also, Tony's dad is Walt Disney.

Super Sonic Boom

I saw it today, I'm not an action type person that loves fights left and right but they got their movie out and it worked with it being pretty darn good. PLUS, SEGA was "seen" in the movie if anyone looked close enough. :3

Jayquan

I liked it it was something that would be recommended to be watch if you like super heroes and fighting

HTOdinTH

I`m gonna see it soon.
big hopes big hopes

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 07, 2010, 05:36:54 PM
And remember folks, STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS!!
AVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERS
Thor.
C:

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 07, 2010, 05:36:54 PM
Also, Tony's dad is Walt Disney.
No.  Hitler.

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 07, 2010, 05:51:49 PM
PLUS, SEGA was "seen" in the movie if anyone looked close enough. :3
I SAW IT.
I think I was the only one.  xD
Cause when I said (sang) "Seeegaaaa,"  people were like "what?"
xD

I liked it.  But I agree with TGN.  Last fight seemed rushed.  :3
BTW.  A chick that's hot AND can fight.
Every man's dream.
...did that comment make me sound like a lesbian.
Oh well.
"I want one."

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 15, 2010, 04:17:01 PM
AVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERSAVENGERS
Thor.
C:
No.  Hitler.

I SAW IT.
xD

Every man's dream.
Oh well.
"I want one."

I KNEW IT!
UR A JAPANESE LESBIAN!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 15, 2010, 04:17:01 PM

I SAW IT.
xD

Every man's dream.
Oh well.
"I want one."

My friends went "WOW YOU WOULD" when I told them afterwards, it's just an eye for detail. lol

willton7

great movie, ive seen it thrice

Falzar102

I saw it, It was good. I think thier gaonna make a Thor movie since they showed his hammer in the cutscene  after the credits.
:)

SonicPeRsOn123

this movie was epic awesomeness : D

Post Merge: May 27, 2010, 10:09:44 PM

heres my word for it: WOW