PSP cfw models 1000-3000

Started by hypershadow09, May 17, 2010, 12:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypershadow09

now i found a way how to hack your psp 1000 2000 or 3000 models without pandora battery and permanently the thing is you need 5.03 ofw for you to use chickhen for just a little bit the you can downgrade to 5.00 m33-4 cfw then upgrade to 5.50 gen d3 and i also found a patch for the new kingdom hearts game. i will post the list as soon as i can find them again sorry but im grounded :-\ and i forgot to save the files

Sig made by A-lad

TrueSilverWolf

I thought chicken hen can only work on model 3000 psp with ofw 50.3 or lower. I have to look further into this.

hypershadow09

oh no it works with every model just with 5.03 well chickhen r2 works with just 5.03 if you dont have that then your screwed

Sig made by A-lad

shadowthehedgehog9

thats cool, no really its cool

Dracoslythe

I know this method.  Looked into it about a month ago.
Sadly, the version 6.20 firmware can't be downgraded without the use of a Pandora Battery.  I was very disappoint.
I even tried using a downgrader on mine (putting it onto the memory stick and trying to boot it from said memory stick) but it said that I already had the latest firmware.

Unless you have a surefire way of downgrading it, I'm going to say that if you have 6.20 OFW, you're screwed. 

This is what I get for buying a used PSP.  xD

hypershadow09

@ draco: lawl well if i get money soon and i buy a couple of batterys i can sell them to you and they will be pandora

Sig made by A-lad

TrueSilverWolf

I have a Pandora battery and everything. I already modified my PSP and did all though other stuff, just I didn't know chicken hen can actually work on all models with no problem.

hypershadow09

well i had some problems with it but some people hacked it so it would work 99.9% of the time but i dont use the chickhen method anymore i used it just to hack it permanetly after i found out how to do it cause i wanted the re chain of memories theme im just glad i gotten a 4 gib memory stick when i found out how to do it but im saving up swagbucks for a psp 1001 model and a 3000 from lockerz

Sig made by A-lad

Dracoslythe

Quote from: hypershadow09 on May 17, 2010, 01:40:01 PM
@ draco: lawl well if i get money soon and i buy a couple of batterys i can sell them to you and they will be pandora
Oh I could easily buy one right now if I wanted.  :3
But I'd have to do it under the scope; my mom doesn't like me hacking my game systems.  xD

I always try to see if there's a free way, first.  :3

hypershadow09

lol my mom doesnt care as long as if its free i might ask my for an R4 ds for my dslite that im fixing up right now i got the limited edition diamond and pearl shell i just need to know where the screws go and i said fuck it with putting the  mic thats in it so im just gonna buy a headset for it

Sig made by A-lad

Dracoslythe

Oh, mom didn't care about my R4.
Infact, she encouraged it, so we wouldn't spend money on games for it.  xD

I was thinking about getting a shell for mine, but I'm the idiot who would get it, then mess up while putting it on.  xD
But I HATE the pink color it is...but I didn't pick it out, so...eh.  xD

hypershadow09

lol i loved my black one but the hinge brocked i have to get the new axel that was causing it to break im halfway done with it so yay

Sig made by A-lad

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 17, 2010, 01:12:04 PM
I know this method.  Looked into it about a month ago.
Sadly, the version 6.20 firmware can't be downgraded without the use of a Pandora Battery.  I was very disappoint.
I even tried using a downgrader on mine (putting it onto the memory stick and trying to boot it from said memory stick) but it said that I already had the latest firmware.

Unless you have a surefire way of downgrading it, I'm going to say that if you have 6.20 OFW, you're screwed. 

This is what I get for buying a used PSP.  xD

Sony did that so the PSP can't be hacked. They don't want them messing with their games. They saw it on the internet.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on May 19, 2010, 01:28:05 PM
Sony did that so the PSP can't be hacked. They don't want them messing with their games. They saw it on the internet.
I know.
Damn you Sonyyy~

hypershadow09

when ever i find the files again im gonna put them in the members subbmitted svip section

Sig made by A-lad