Main Menu

Where did Dave go?

Started by Fiamonder, May 23, 2010, 03:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

I have no clue how much topics there has been made for Dave, but here's another one..

Has anyone seen SonicMadDave lately? I haven't seen him online for a while. I think that he's kind of risking his job as moderator on the site..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

I was wondering about that too...I think I saw him on, but I'm not sure. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

he was on earlier today, he may not have posted but he was on earlier today.

EchidnaPower

Last time we talked on MSN, he said he was having issues with his computer again. With any luck, he'll be back soon.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Tanassy

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on May 23, 2010, 03:25:57 PM
I have no clue how much topics there has been made for Dave, but here's another one..

Has anyone seen SonicMadDave lately? I haven't seen him online for a while. I think that he's kind of risking his job as moderator on the site..
he went mad and i shot him....

heh.

shadowDOESrock

My First Answer Would Be....

A Life With A REAL Job.

EchidnaPower

I spoke to Dave this morning. He's got a two week babysitting job for some relatives. Week one is over, so he should be back within the next week or so.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on May 24, 2010, 12:19:15 AM
My First Answer Would Be....

A Life With A REAL Job.

Half of that is right, I have no life, but a job, which I have been working a lot with lately. :P

As I have told EP over MSN, I have also been babysitting a couple of second cousins lately as well which explains it too, but am otherwise ok, thanks for the concern everyone. :)