Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Zander cautiously crept past the bush, on the alert, shuriken in hand. He then passed a house that had the same exact bush except it was disturbed. It looks like someone's been here, Zander thought. He went to the front door and kicked down the door, confident that no one would be in. And he wasn't surprised that no one was there. The was a note there saying "At Safeway near GreenGrass store. Be back later. XOXO." Zander pocketed the note and went the way he had been going, planning to take to the rooftops again.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

Jeexx put the gun away.
"Okay...First off, I'm not one of those "Things" that are outside.
Second, I've killed 2 as well.
And third, I'm Jeexx...That's all you need to know about me..." Jeexx noticed that the radio started making that weird noise again.
"Fuuuuuuck!" Jeexx took out his handgun and aimed it at the door.
"...", all of the sudden a monkey like thing came inside.
"Oh shi-", Jeexx shot the thing 3 times and then stomped on it.
"It had a knife...?" Jeexx reloaded his handgun and took the knife.
"Okay...", Jeexx took out the key that he had and looked around.
"I wonder what's through that door..." Jeexx said and pointed at the door in the far back and walked to it.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Waaaiiittt one of the wobblehtingehs came through there!" Teinei called out after him in distress, yanking her knife out of the dead wobblehthingeh and rushhing after him. "The names Teinei, anything else about me is of no importance."

HereAndThere

"I can kill anthing that comes in my way..." Jeexx opened the door and started to look for a door.
"Okay, so there should be a door here..." Jeexx said and then started to have a headache.
"What's happening!?!?!" Jeexx noticed everything changing.
The walls started to get rusty and bloody.
The floor started to feel a bit wet and warm.
"Gu-Guts...!?" Jeexx was going to vommit.
"What the fuck is going on!?" then Jeexx got up.
"This place...Changed!?" Jeexx was shocked and then took out the crowbar.
"What...Happened..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei just stared at the new changes and held her knives firmly. "Don't let yourself get distracted, who knows what's going to happen." She said in a low tone of voice, looking around.

HereAndThere

"Yeah...Better keep my guard up...There could be more of those things around here...", Jeexx was ready to hit ANYTHING that came towards him from the sides or front.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei calmed down a considerable ammount after getting used to the new...scenery... and mumbled out "Come on, lets move, I'd rather come to them than them come to us. They already know this place, we don't."

HereAndThere

"...", Jeexx walked to a door he noticed had appeared.
"I wonder..." Jeexx used the key he had and opened the door to a safe full of ammunition and weaponry.
"Wow..." Jeexx took a bit of ammunition and a shotgun.
"What's that..." Jeexx noticed a keyhole meant for a knife looking key.
"Wait..." Jeexx put the knife he took  from that monkey like thing.
A key, a map and a hammer fell on the floor.
"SouthBlock Apartments..." Jeexx read the paper thing on the key and noticed that map was for the apartment.
"..." Jeexx took all 3 things and headed outside.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei followed after him, carefully replacing all of her knives in their proper spots while following him.

HereAndThere

Jeexx started to hear some voices in his head.
"Wha- do you hear that?" Jeexx asked from Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei shook her head no, but was extremely tense and antsy. She shivered as the feeling of being watched danced up her spine.

HereAndThere

"..." Jeexx was starting to have a headache and feel strange.
"...Huh?" Jeexx noticed that the radio started to go crazy again.
"Fuuuu- Get ready!" Jeexx was ready to hit the thing that would come.
"Oh my..." he saw a "thing" 2 times his size and with arms as big as he.
"RUN!!!" Jeexx screamed and started to run west.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei looked at the thing with horror and disgust and quickly followed after him. "What the hell is that?!?" She hissed out as she kept pace with him.

HereAndThere

"How the fuck am I supposed to know!?" Jeexx turned around and noticed that the thing was pretty fast and chasing them.
"...Fuck..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

"I don't fucking know!" Teinei snarled in response and looked over her shoulder and her face blanched. "Holy fucking...RUN BITCH RUN!!!" Teinei screamed at Jeexx as she slowed down enough to withdraw some of her knives and start flinging them into the thing chasing them.