Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

"It might get up again..." Jeexx said and took his gun.
"We better search the area fast..." Jeexx said and started to look around for useful things to use against the "Things".

Jazz Nova

(ooc: 1. I found the Silent Hill website and took a look 2.This is where I introduce Rednaz to you. Remember, he is physically identical to Zander, but you start to notice a personality difference.)
Rednaz barged in the door, two Things on his heels. "Damn it, can you help me with these Things?" he called, throwing shuriken at them. One lunged at Rednaz. He rolled to the side and studded it with shuriken.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei gave 'Zander' a long glance before helping him.

HereAndThere

Jeexx found a bottle of wine.
'...This might come in handy...' Jeexx thought to himself and then put it in his pocket.
"We should split up, I'll handle the floor above us and you guys handle this floor, okay?" Jeexx said to Zander and Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"And risk you being attacked without us there to help you?" Teinei remarked in a sour tone of voice, a hand on her hip.

HereAndThere

"I can take care of myself..." Jeexx said and started to walk back to the lobby.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Oh really? Would you have been able to take care of yourself when that thing had tackled you?" Teinei demanded in an angered tone, walking after him. "It's best if we stick together."

Jazz Nova

"He'll be fine," Rednaz said, cracking a smile. "What's the worst that could happen?"
(ooc: Attitude change.)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei turned slightly and stared at 'Zander'. "You alright bud? Your acting a lil'...different."

Jazz Nova

"What? Yeah. No. I mean- I'm fine," Rednaz said, suprised. I have to be careful to act like a wimp who cares for others Rednaz thought. "I'm fine."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei gave who she believed to be Zander a long concerned glance. Her bright, icy blue eyes were flecked with a soft green as she observed him carefully. "You positive? You don't feel ill or anything do you?"

Jazz Nova

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Rednaz sighed. "I think maybe that the stress of watching my back all the time and the grief of my past my be getting to me." Rednaz smiled brightly and began to look around the apartment. I'm already getting sick of playing this part... When will Zander show up?

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei sighed and seemed to accept his answer, then gave Jeexx a long look. "Alright, you run along...but I want you to yell as loud as possible if you need help, got it?"
With that, Teinei turned and nodded at Zander "Righto, let's look around for anything that could potentially be useful."

HereAndThere

"Got it." Jeexx walked to the lobby and went upstairs.
'Okay...The room was 203 if I remember correctly...But I better look for useful items before I head into the room...' Jeexx thought and started to go from room to room.

Jazz Nova

Zander woke up in a room, chained to a bed. There were no Things watching him. Suddenly, the chains loosened and Zander was able to slip out of them. He cautiously opened the door and slipped into the hall. Zander had been in Room #307. He needed to get downstairs and back to Jeexx and Teinei before Rednaz got there first. One room was open and in there he found a sword-like knife and picked it up. He went back out into the hall and looked for the stairs down.

"Let's go this way," Rednaz suggested, pointing in the opposite direction of the stairs. "We may find something over here." Rednaz started waking that way.