Sly Cooper [The Thevious Raconus,Band of Thevies, Honor Among Thevies]

Started by xSalashawty, July 10, 2010, 05:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

The game is really fun to play, if you haven't tried it, then try it 030. It's about a racoon, who escaped to a foster home when his family was attacked {The Thevious Racconus} by the Fiendish Five,and Clockwerk, a jealous creation to the Cooper Clan. When Sly defeated Clockwerk and the Feindish Five, two years later it gets placed in a musem and when Sly comes to get the pieces with the help of his friends Bently the Turtle, the brains and Murray the Pig (or hippo), the brawn, someone has already stolen the parts?! When he was reacting, the police-woman after Sly, Carmelita Montoya Fox (I'm not doing the full story, I'm too lazy and I dont wanna spoil anything ^^) and her assistant, Neya the.... animal of somesort xD were hiding undercover and think that Sly stole the parts and went back to the musem to check if they missed something. While Carmelita and Sly fight if he stole the peices or not, Neyla says that it might have been a 'Klaww Gang job' and while the fight passes on to Neyla and Carmelita, Sly has a chance to escape when Carmelita catches him escaping, it's an epic run for safety in Sly's mind. When it goes to running from the police,to ~SKIPPING TO PREVENT SPOILERS~ and after the last fight with  Clockwerk (Its not really a fight, Neyla takes over Clockwerk and tries to kill Sly, meanie >.<) the time they finally take them (Clockwerk and Neyla) down, it's time to kill Clockwerk once and for all. Once they get the chance to defeat Clockwerk, they do what they needed to do, destroy his main souce, the hate chip. Once they destroyed it with one of their wepons (again, I'm not spoiling everything) and then, everything finally caught up to time. The pieces started fading before everyone's eyes.And after a period of time, Carmelita makes her chance to arrest Sly,Bently, and Murray. But Murray and Bently weren't in the shape, in brusies, scars. blackeyes and pain.When Sly said let Murray and Bently go, he couldn't believe them taking off their gear and leaving like that. Just leaving them.. anyways... while their ride to jail, Sly and Carmelita were talking about everything like their first date.Again after another period of time.... Sly goes after his biggest dream, to go in the Cooper Vault. When he was being chased my a NEW enemy, Dr. M (I think it stands for monkey, I'm just saying lol) He gets all these mutant things, like a huge monster tutle, to some musquito-bird things 030While Sly explores into the vault with ALOT of platforming, doing everything from the past. While activating the tests, he explains the history of the person that made the skill and when he reaches the end, he fights Dr. M, the final boss, which is a joke for the final boss in my opinion. I dont remember... but Carmelita comes to save the day, and Sly saves Carmelita from being shot by a memory eraser bullet(fourms being mean and making it hard to type ; - ; but they were having a fight about Dr M surrendering)and while Sly gets hit with a bullet, Carmelita convinces Sly that he's her sidekick~but when Dr. M had the time.. he planted a bomb and escaped for everything to explode... >.> and of course, thats the end of Sly and Carmelita.... it's a sad ending.. but I dont get the credits.... x3 Sly marries Carmelita and theyre alive from that explosion.

The gameplay is simple, (its only for the PS2, theyre remaking it for PS3, I think...) X to jump. O to do a skill ( only when colored aroua appears) triange and square to attack. R1 to run, L2,R2,and L2 is for when you buy gadgets x3.(excluding The Thevious Racconus, triange is for powerups, L2 and R2 is for switching through, L1 and R1 is for a gadget that you will need) excluding Honor Among Thevies there are clues(aka bottles) throguh out everylevel. The average is 30 clues in Band of thevies and 20 in Thevious Racconus, 4.5/5, .5 is for the difficulty and the lenght of the games for 100%, its a pain LOL and for the viraity a little bit :/
stage settings:
Paris:Tutorials all games, first stage of Band of Thevies and Honor Among Thevies
India:2nd/3rd stage of Band Of Thevies
China:5th stage of Raccoonus and 4th of Honor.
Blimp:final stage of Band.
Holland:3rd stage of Honor
Mesa:2nd stage of Raccoonus
VooDoo place:3rd stage of Racconus
Island:tutorial of Honor,final stage of honor and racconus
Austrailia (heads up few members lol) 2nd stage of Honor
Canada:6/7 stage of Band
Blood Bath Bay:6th or 5th stage of Honor....
Some-Wierd dark-gothic-place:5/6 stage of Band.
OMG THIS WAS A PAIN TO TYTPE LOLOLO IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR OR SOMETHIG. AND THE TYPING WAS BEING A PAIN BU MOVING AROUND A TON!!! O_O LOL x3 I get like only 1 or 2 a's in writing, was it good?

THAT WASNT THE WHOLE STORY: IF IT WAS THEN IT WOULD TAKE ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR: AND THE POST WOULD TAKE SO LONG TO WRITE >.> AND FOR YOU TO READ THAT I THINK THATS TOO MUCH LOL.

for the people who played the game: is it good?
the people who didnt play or heard of it: does it look good? x333333

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

I haven't played it, but they're going to release all three games in one collection for PS3 soon, so I might pick that up. I think I heard that it will be in 3D or use the Move controller or something.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

So it's a stealth game so it wouldn't appeal to impatient kids, but it has a lovable mascot so it wouldn't appeal to mature adults.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 10, 2010, 06:33:47 PM
So it's a stealth game so it wouldn't appeal to impatient kids, but it has a lovable mascot so it wouldn't appeal to mature adults.
So its for patient little tykes
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 10, 2010, 05:20:03 PM
I haven't played it, but they're going to release all three games in one collection for PS3 soon, so I might pick that up. I think I heard that it will be in 3D or use the Move controller or something.
3-D is a more likely thing cause they developed it in the the 3rd game.... I have no idea why theyre changing graphics and a little of the gameplay,but it still looks great 8D anyways, youre gonna enjoy it unless you dont like the length,variaty, or something that isnt mentioned alot as a problem. just be prepared for the difficulty once you head into the voodoo place and a tangled web....x3

Click me.

Skyle369

Should I get Honor Among Thieves? Because I don't have the 2 other ones and I'm afraid I won't understand anything at that game if I haven't played the others.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 30, 2010, 08:53:28 PM
Should I get Honor Among Thieves? Because I don't have the 2 other ones and I'm afraid I won't understand anything at that game if I haven't played the others.
after you complete the tutorial then there will be some cutscenes that will explain everything from the games before it......
TGN said something about SuckerPunch making all 3 of them into one collection or something similar to that....

Click me.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 30, 2010, 08:53:28 PM
Like Salsa said they have stuff to fill you in but getting the earlier games first is not a bad idea either since they are all pretty fun. at least I liked them all and sly one has a bit different gameplay and graphics then the other two but it's kinda in a good way too.

Skyle369

Quote from: valia_wolfie on August 01, 2010, 01:33:05 PM
Like Salsa said they have stuff to fill you in but getting the earlier games first is not a bad idea either since they are all pretty fun. at least I liked them all and sly one has a bit different gameplay and graphics then the other two but it's kinda in a good way too.

Hmmm... that's cool but I guess I'll get Honor Among Theives first unless if I can find a copy of Thevious Raconus.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Skyle369 on August 07, 2010, 03:24:30 AM
Hmmm... that's cool but I guess I'll get Honor Among Theives first unless if I can find a copy of Thevious Raconus.
I honestly think the graphics and health are bad compared to the other 2. I guess if you want it to be easy you COULD but... that would be cheating cause they tell you the story of the 1st one after the tutorial... Trust me..... Thevious Raconus is NOT EASY....I del the save file on accident and now I'm stuck on stage 3 D8

Click me.

rockout909

Thevious Raconus is EASY... (If you have friends along with you, we played the whole story through)

xSalashawty

Quote from: rockout909 on August 07, 2010, 06:30:06 AM
Thevious Raconus is EASY... (If you have friends along with you, we played the whole story through)

no its not. try beating it solo... stage 1&3's mini-game-like stages... are ugh, 030 stage 2's is hard if you aren't good at racing.

Click me.

xSalashawty

Quote from: rockout909 on August 09, 2010, 12:48:15 PM
Golden horseshoe
yeah, i know that. but *forgets what theyre called* one is with a chest, another with a chicken hunt thing, along with light the torches in the same lv. and the racing one can be hard to people that arent familar to racing.

Click me.