Main Menu

doom 3 PC

Started by darkyellowz, July 18, 2010, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyellowz

i need a download for it so when i go to my dads i can download it all the other downloads are just advertisements plus if someone posts it as a download in the download section then it would get very popular

Super Sonic Boom

Hmm, just give us some time and I think we can come up with it. ;)

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 18, 2010, 03:38:00 PM
i need a download for it so when i go to my dads i can download it all the other downloads are just advertisements plus if someone posts it as a download in the download section then it would get very popular

i have been thinking about buying it and uploading it too the site... i like to share my passion for horror games. here is what i plan to upload

condemned
assassins creed
bioshock
fear 2
mirrors edge

then possible assassins creed brother hood, portal 2, and fear 3 (when they come out... depends if i like the console version better)

then after that ill get doom 3 for you... unless you can tell me a cheap place to get doom 3... then ill buy it and have it uploaded by the end of july... just for you (btw isnt doom 3 already on the site? or another doom?)

EDIT: i knew it was on the site
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,13484.0.html
but the file was removed...

darkyellowz

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 18, 2010, 05:11:30 PM
Hmm, just give us some time and I think we can come up with it. ;)
and i thought you had almost every game xD
Quote from: Proto_Blaze on July 18, 2010, 05:12:35 PM
i have been thinking about buying it and uploading it too the site... i like to share my passion for horror games. here is what i plan to upload

condemned
assassins creed
bioshock
fear 2
mirrors edge

then possible assassins creed brother hood, portal 2, and fear 3 (when they come out... depends if i like the console version better)

then after that ill get doom 3 for you... unless you can tell me a cheap place to get doom 3... then ill buy it and have it uploaded by the end of july... just for you (btw isnt doom 3 already on the site? or another doom?)

EDIT: i knew it was on the site
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,13484.0.html
but the file was removed...
assassin's creed for PC is a no way plus little kids play it so how is it horror?
cheap place is ebay

if you find this messege to be innapropriet please tell me and i will fix it right away

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 18, 2010, 10:05:04 PM
and i thought you had almost every game xDassassin's creed for PC is a no way plus little kids play it so how is it horror?
cheap place is ebay

if you find this messege to be innapropriet please tell me and i will fix it right away

i mistyped it... i want to share my horror likes with the site... but not all games i upload will be horror... assassins creed and mirrors edge is not horror lol... and why is it a no way? its just like its console counterpart, but better.

also... which is the one your talking about?

EDIT: it needs a key to run... idk how to crack those so im out... but using google i found lots of torrents of the first game... the iso for resurrection of evil is here http://www.gameloo.info/2007/12/doom-3-resurrection-of-evil-pc-iso.html

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 18, 2010, 10:05:04 PM
and i thought you had almost every game

That's what everyone thinks, but I don't keep like a whole archive on my computer of games waiting to be uploaded. hehe

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 19, 2010, 04:49:48 AM
That's what everyone thinks, but I don't keep like a whole archive on my computer of games waiting to be uploaded. hehe

do you know how to get around serial keys required? im not going to upload a game that needs a code as its useless to everyone, in this case doom 3

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on July 19, 2010, 06:59:25 AM
do you know how to get around serial keys required? im not going to upload a game that needs a code as its useless to everyone, in this case doom 3

Try to find cracks or ways to patch the game, as in making it seem like it has a valid code.

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 19, 2010, 07:03:06 AM
Try to find cracks or ways to patch the game, as in making it seem like it has a valid code.

i might just torrent this... get it to work, then upload it as a rar.... as much as i like horror games, this game doesnt seem like its worth $10