In order to control the forum's recent period...

Started by jkid101094, July 25, 2010, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 26, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
Hold me. ._.

*shot*

Oh well, fuck the friendly circle then. >:U
*drops a nuke on an orphanage*
>:I
Looks like I won in the long run. 8D

Super Sonic Boom

If anything this should be a venting topic so we are not so hostile, I know I'd like to vent a few things.

jkid101094

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 26, 2010, 11:19:43 AM
If anything this should be a venting topic so we are not so hostile, I know I'd like to vent a few things.
Then do so. :3
This will be our official forum ventilation topic then. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

The only other thing I could think of to really vent on is respect, whether it's to one-another or staff members.
When we ask you to do something, usually it's for the best interest of yourself and others, and I just don't like it when people either say "No"...or go "So what, what are gonna do to me?". (the anon's yet again make this funny)

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 26, 2010, 09:53:14 AM
I'm just a bit edgy with all of the trolling (in moderations ok) & all of the shear stupidity of Anons-a-like on the chatbox.
It's mainly the anons that do this...lol.
what are anons?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Jazz Nova on July 26, 2010, 11:49:51 AM
what are anons?

You know, on the chatbox it says like "Anon3658" or they put a temporary name like "asklhfasl" or "LOL".

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 26, 2010, 09:53:14 AM
I'm just a bit edgy with all of the trolling (in moderations ok) & all of the shear stupidity of Anons-a-like on the chatbox.
It's mainly the anons that do this...lol.
dont forget the kamis (i used to rule the chat box! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 26, 2010, 03:20:29 PM
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,12211.0/highlight,ccosz.html

Ahem?

I knew you were gonna say that, it slipped my mind. I just think that the one time we're somewhat on topic, we should be able to just think about it here since it's not really about "comforting" that people like me need.

TranceRaver83

You know what i hate?  Glenn Beck, and the stay at home moms who believe his bullshit, and buy all his books. Also preachy Christians who bitch at you on the street for wearing a "inappropriate t-shirt", even though it's a band shirt, with no swearing on it, saying that "it's scaring the children".

And the Sci-Fi channel original series/movies, but that's a given.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on July 26, 2010, 06:07:53 PM
You know what i hate?  Glenn Beck, and the stay at home moms who believe his bullshit, and buy all his books.
My dad's a stay at home mom?

Ugh, that douche WORSHIPS Beck.  >___________>

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 26, 2010, 06:10:50 PM
My dad's a stay at home mom?

Ugh, that douche WORSHIPS Beck.  >___________>
I guess he is.  My mom would make love to Beck if she had the chance.  She records every show, saw his shitty comedy thing, and says he should be president. 

xSalashawty

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on July 26, 2010, 06:14:33 PM
I guess he is.  My mom would make love to Beck if she had the chance.  She records every show, saw his shitty comedy thing, and says he should be president. 
Wtf.!?(5;):;,/.??!?.??.??!,?!!!!?!?!?!!!
O30

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

EchidnaPower

I would just like to point out that not all Christians are like that. And if we're being totally honest, there are certain t-shirts that we Christians would like to wear that we'd get beat up for wearing! So let's weigh the differences.

"Inappropriate" T-shirt = Criticism

Christian T-shirt = Trip to hospital

Hmm, I think I have it rougher than Raver.

I love Jesus! Do you?