Wii HD in disguise...Playstation Move says hi.

Started by shadowDOESrock, September 07, 2010, 10:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: Seto Kaiba on November 03, 2010, 10:46:48 AM
I need a more reliable source than Elija

No you don't.
My cousin works at Nintendo of Siberia, so he is a trusted source of information.

Tanassy

Quote from: Elija2 on November 03, 2010, 11:04:44 AM
No you don't.
Nintendo of Siberia
What the f*ck? Siberia? That's the best you can do? XD

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Xyno76

well maybe you could contact your cousin and get them to say it is true and end up writing an article about it in some super popular forum, (eg gamespot, etc) and then we'll see if it is true... cuz i almost fell for the wii 2.0 xD
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

CyberSonic21

All gaming companies are running out of ideas.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Elija2 on November 03, 2010, 10:23:27 AM
I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO AND HE SAYS THE WII HD IS COMING SOON HOLIDAY 2010 AND ITS GONNA BE IN HD
i have a feeling your cousin is a liar

jkid101094

I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO AND HE SAYS THE WII HD IS COMING SOON HOLIDAY 2010 AND ITS GONNA BE IN HD
YOU'RE KIDDING ME, I AM SO GETTI-Wait...this was posted by Elijah...
Goddamnit. D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: Gleech on November 23, 2010, 08:29:46 AM
I've seen so many of the, "MY COUSIN'S UNCLE'S DAD'S NEPHEW'S MARRIED DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND'S GREAT GRANDPA WORKED FOR ____ AND TOLD ME THAT ____ " that I have to face-desk every time I see them.
CUZ THATZ TOTALLY NAWT A LIE.

*Bangs head against desk*

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Spirit Dragon

I played my ps3 with the PsMove. I returned it the same day so I could buy a wii. It's not worth it.

Rigged

Quote from: Spirit Dragon on November 24, 2010, 04:13:59 AM
I played my ps3 with the PsMove. I returned it the same day so I could buy a wii. It's not worth it.

Tish why I gave up on PS3.... they only seem to be copying other systems to get ahead of the game

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Rigged on November 24, 2010, 04:18:37 AM
Tish why I gave up on PS3.... they only seem to be copying other systems to get ahead of the game
Cause Nintendo and Microsoft are soo original >.>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Spirit Dragon

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 11:13:52 AM
Cause Nintendo and Microsoft are soo original >.>
Microsoft isn't original. Like I tell all my friends, the Kinect is a glorified Eyetoy.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Spirit Dragon on November 24, 2010, 12:21:56 PM
Microsoft isn't original. Like I tell all my friends, the Kinect is a glorified Eyetoy.

[opinion has changed since seeing Move and Kinect in action]

The EyeToy didn't work at all. And there were no voice commands. Kinect lets you control the entire system without a controller, by both motion control and voice recognition. The only problems Kinect has is that 1.) there aren't any games out for it yet that aren't just tech demos that show off what it can do and 2.) it costs way too much.

As for the Move, it IS just an HD Wii... but that makes it BETTER than the Wii. I'm glad I've got my Wii, but the only things worth buying for it now are console-exclusives.

Spirit Dragon

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 01:55:49 PM
[opinion has changed since seeing Move and Kinect in action]

The EyeToy didn't work at all. And there were no voice commands. Kinect lets you control the entire system without a controller, by both motion control and voice recognition. The only problems Kinect has is that 1.) there aren't any games out for it yet that aren't just tech demos that show off what it can do and 2.) it costs way too much.

As for the Move, it IS just an HD Wii... but that makes it BETTER than the Wii. I'm glad I've got my Wii, but the only things worth buying for it now are console-exclusives.
You can control the whole system? That makes it all better. I just wish that we could control the Wii with the gamecube controller because my wiimote just died.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Spirit Dragon on November 24, 2010, 02:24:44 PM
You can control the whole system? That makes it all better. I just wish that we could control the Wii with the gamecube controller because my wiimote just died.
Or you can stop being cheap and buy a new one
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay