Literate / Advanced Only Please

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, September 10, 2010, 12:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

aurum was sitting down thinking "i wonder what's on it that he'd choose us lot to go there, eh i'm in!"
blade on the other hand just shrugged "fine, guess that's me going as well..." he was sticking with aurum here as he didn't know anyone else, but he gathered he would in time
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

"I'm not telling anything else till we're on the island.", the professor said to Jazz.
"Why do I need to come? I mean, I'm almost as retarded as Jazz's face!" Jameson yelled at the professor.
"Your coming or you'll have to drop out of college." the professor said, then looked at his watch and then pushed his glasses a bit.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Itsu nervously fidgeted with the end of her shirt, and her tail was swishing as she stammered "W-well, on the t-topic of packing, how m-much should we pack?"

Jazz Nova

"What'd you say, Jameson?" Jazz retorted. He switched to an overly sarcastic tone. "Do I hear the stereotypical jock is using derogatory statements on the loner? What a stereotypical situation! I'm so scared." Jazz laughed harshly. "Especially since your face is the ugly one!"
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Princessofthechaosemerald

FUUU

i better not be late >:U

Koima(Koi as in Koi pond and Ma as in Mah) Rushima (roo-shii-mah) Race: human
Koima is a fairly shy girl, and Small, She studied plants as long as she could remember, and was good at it. Her style of clothing is business like. Suits and Uniforms, but when needed she will wear modern style clothing. She is 19 years old, but acts very mature when she feels like talking. She does have parents, but was treated very horribly, and Abused by her Aunt and Uncle, whom both lived with her when she was young, she was teased too, even still to this very day, people might tease her for being a nerd, and a  very big one at that. She has Dashing red hair and peridot green eyes her skin is very light in color, and she has a few freckles on her face.

Oh yeth, i tried my best with the name, i sware D:

TobiTheGoodGirl

(Sorry Maddie, we already started D8 )

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 24, 2010, 11:49:43 AM
(Sorry Maddie, we already started D8 )
(fuuuuu, sorry to interrupt, ive been busy lately so i missed out on a lot of things on the forum)

TobiTheGoodGirl

Itsu fumbled with the book she was holding as she stumbled "Please don't fight!"

darkness shadow

"yeah, don't make me get over there" blade said, rather relaxed, "please guys, chances are, if the prof's selected just us lot, we need to work together on this" aurum commented running over ready for incase a fight started
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Itsu went back to her quiet fidgeting, nervously eyeing the situation.

Mikey

Can I have the "Someone who is knowledgeable with healing" part?

TobiTheGoodGirl

(we already started, but as I'll tell maddie in a bit, when they actually arrive you could be natives who join their team or something)

Jazz Nova

"Hah! Why would I fight him?" Jazz sneered. "I have better things to do than win a meaningless fight."
Jazz turned to the professor, "When are we leaving?"

HereAndThere

"5 hours", The Professor said and walked away.
"Also, pack as much as you see to be ok!" The professor yelled from behind the corner.
"Five hours till we're leaving? THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Jameson yelled and ran off.

Jazz Nova

"Like your face," Jazz snickered. He pivoted around and started walking toward his dorm.