Literate / Advanced Only Please

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, September 10, 2010, 12:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

I don't know about anyone else but I've been dieing for a decent roleplay. Not one on msn, not one on yahoo im, but a nice forum roleplay with expierenced role players who know what they are doing. An idea I had was perhaps someone could be a professor who stumbled on an island infested with dragons. He returns to his college and hand selects a few of his most talented students to take them to the island so they can research the dragons. This roleplay can be furry...but for the love of god, NO HEDGEHOGS. They are the most overdone things besides foxes and cats.

Now, these are the spots that are open and Taken.

The Professor:Lucas Graves (Jeexx
A bookish nerd: Itsu (A Tiger furry.) (Further background information will be provided.) (Rhaoz)
The strong guy: Jameson Bing (Jeexx)
Someone who is good with maps:
One who is talented at creating things: Aurum (Darkness Shadow)
A tracker: Jazz Nova (Jazz Nova)
Someone who is knowledgeable with healing:
Someone who is knowledgeable with wild plants:
Some normal people (this slot can have up to six people): Blade (Darkness Shadow)

Itsu Yami; 20
She's of slender build, and quite attractive. Her furry type is the Tiger, however she is a white Bengal tiger. Her clothing style is modest skirts and tank tops, and you'll never see her without a book. Personality wise; she's very quiet but she'll defend herself if you insult her. She grew up without parents so she is not very dependent on anyone else for anything.

Post if you want in and I'll edit this post accordingly if you make it in.

HereAndThere

I'm bored, I have nothing to do aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm in the mood of doing random shit, so I guess I'll try to join.

I'd want to submit this guy to the strong guy role:
Jameson Bing; 21 (A Wolverine Furry.)
Jameson isn't the brightest guy in the world, but when there's something in the need of smashing, kicking, punching or for acting like a retard, he's your guy. He's about 2 meters tall and is usually in a black leather jacket.
Personality idiotic; Jameson isn't good at almost anything, but violante things.
He somehow passes tests.

...And I just made a new character out of boredom, again...
Sooo that's the guy who I'm submitting, a random character created in 15 minutes.

darkness shadow

well aurum fills the talented creator with ease, and blade's good muscle

aurum
10 (hedgehog anthro)
aurum is a talented young hedgehog who is capable of creating all sorts of devices and objects with little more than scrap metal, he is also knowledgeable in many areas (but not healing or plants though) he is also a very capable fighter, using his keyblade and his chaos control to take down many foes

blade
16 (fox anthro)
blade is a loyal friend that is willing to help anyone in need. while he may not understand any tech babble that guys like aurum come out with, he would still listen. he is very skilled with his feet and jump several stories high, and is a expert swordsman, carrying his unique sword where ever he goes

hope i get in, if chaos control's a tad much for aurum, i'll happily ditch it for this
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

I want tracker role
Jazz Nova (furry, hegehog-echidna mix, dominantly echidna)
Jazz was a loner. His favorite activity was going into the forest and hunting. He became a near-expert tracker and acquired basic survival skills. He knows all about the wildlife around where he grew up, but he grew up overseas. Jazz always carries a dagger and a throwing knife and is deadly accurate with a bow. He learned to use those things the hard way. Jazz is athletic and skinny, preferring to eat what he caught and cooked. He is an asshole and a bitch.

I'll edit it if you want
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

yeshhh...
I'll probably update my description sometimes...

TobiTheGoodGirl

We'll begin when someone fills in for the professor.

HereAndThere

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 17, 2010, 10:51:50 AM
We'll begin when someone fills in for the professor.
Since now one seems to be doing that I think I'll just submit another random character that I made up in the process of making this post.

Lucas Graves 33 (Race:Human)

Lucas Graves is 33 year old scientist who has discovered many things in the 14 years that he's been working as a scientist. He's also been awarded with a Nobel prize.

Aaaaand I can't think of anything better right now, so fawk off if you don't like it >:U

TobiTheGoodGirl

RIGHTO Starting whenever, the professor goes first then we can get this show on the road

HereAndThere

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 22, 2010, 08:54:54 AM
RIGHTO Starting whenever, the professor goes first then we can get this show on the road
And where does the story start?
In the college?
The island?
A plane?
A ship?
Something like that?

TobiTheGoodGirl

The college, the professor does need to go inform the students afterall.

darkness shadow

i wonder, since it's an rp about dragons, could i incorporate my dragon ideas in2 it? or aren't i allowed too?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 23, 2010, 08:59:09 AM
The college, the professor does need to go inform the students afterall.
Okay then.

"Okay, you've chosen you six to come with me on a scienetific trip to a island.", the professor said to the six.
"I'll explain the rest later."

Jazz Nova

Jazz was slightly suspicious of this offer. No one had really offered to take him places. And if they had, it had just been to humiliate him. "How long do we have to pack?" Jazz asked. "And you've got to tell me more before I'm coming."
(ooc: NSR, betches)