Main Menu

Sonic Reboot

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, September 11, 2010, 02:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

Well, I'm a part of a website known as Sonic Reboot and the administrator there finally has everything up and running! We have some forums on there, and on the main page we do have a chatbox.

There's a little youtube advertisement the site has up right now, and here's a link to the site

http://www.sonicreboot.com/

It'd be awesome if you guys could come and hang out ^_^

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Sonic360

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 11, 2010, 02:49:50 AM
Well, I'm a part of a website known as Sonic Reboot and the administrator there finally has everything up and running! We have some forums on there, and on the main page we do have a chatbox.

There's a little youtube advertisement the site has up right now, and here's a link to the site

http://www.sonicreboot.com/

It'd be awesome if you guys could come and hang out ^_^
...you just lost the internet...try again later.

Project Needlemouse

the site looks like a remake of this site

hypersonic2

zach bowman

TobiTheGoodGirl

~Is thoroughly enjoying the childish flames because they help her make toast~

Dracoslythe

-not going to flame, but post her objection in a calm manner-

I don't HATE the site, but...
The owner used to come on here bragging, boasting, and advertising his site, saying things that put this site down.  He would brag that his site was much better, blah blah.  Don't get me wrong, it might be a nice site, but...if he's going to promote it in that manner, I have no interest in it.  He might FEEL that way, but he doesn't have to come here and say to John's face that his site is better.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 12, 2010, 03:44:47 PM
-not going to flame, but post her objection in a calm manner-

I don't HATE the site, but...
The owner used to come on here bragging, boasting, and advertising his site, saying things that put this site down.  He would brag that his site was much better, blah blah.  Don't get me wrong, it might be a nice site, but...if he's going to promote it in that manner, I have no interest in it.  He might FEEL that way, but he doesn't have to come here and say to John's face that his site is better.

i might've replied childish, but that's exactly what i meant

TobiTheGoodGirl

I know, and it originally pissed me off and I had first gone to his site with the intent to flame the shit out of it but then I got hooked on it so I'm on there just as much as I'm on here XD

Fiamonder

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 13, 2010, 08:29:51 AM
I know, and it originally pissed me off and I had first gone to his site with the intent to flame the shit out of it but then I got hooked on it so I'm on there just as much as I'm on here XD

TobiTheGoodGirl

That is my response to you, sir.

gamerdude260

M[T]P

Why does everyone hate that----...
nvm I don't really like that site either. but... Seeing how it is. I think it's fair for me to say that I have my own reason not to come.
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

danformer

Has anyone ever heard of a site that has sonic and mario?

silversonic12

stupid childish old site ....I hate that site! I like this one!!!